Quote:
well I've done everyhting on the list including turning off of my xp firewall (whihc Im uneasy about) and it still doesnt solve the problem. I thought next that it might be my wireless since about 2 minutes before the connection interuption

That's the cause of your IRC disconnect. It takes a while for the server to drop you but it will when your router drops. Fix that and you'll fix your IRC problem.

Quote:
but if it was the internet going off why not just say "lost connection" or "connection timed out" I still dont get it.

10053 means lost connection or the connection timed out.

Quote:
I think it might have something to do with the symantic anti-virus since its crappy anyway. and since I really cant do anything about it

Get a better AV - AVG and AntiVir are free.

Quote:
see if there are any updates for my plugins which I just updated about 2 days ago to thier most recent versions. and they both say they are compatible with mirc 6.20 so highly doubt its that cause it was doing it before that as well.

Turn your remotes off and see if it still happens, but if your router drops your internet connection, the IRC server will drop you.