mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ Today at 06:07 PM
Added Zenburn, Zenburn2, Zenburn2Dark and ZenburnDark based on this one: https://github.com/tokoyami/config-files/blob/master/mirc/zenburn.ini Code:[colors] n0=HexChat Black,1,6,4,7,11,3,3,3,3,3,3,15,7,8,6,15,3,11,3,7,15,1,15,1,15,14,6,1,1,15 n1=H
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Nick Completer by fue @ Today at 03:19 PM
If a user named Adam in the channel. If i write for example. Adam: Hi! mirc will write out Adam: Hi. i would like the nick completer to be like Adam » Hi. Hope i made it more clear
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC Mac by TroyL @ Today at 08:15 AM
im confused so what are the steps to take. I already have wine stable, wine devel, and wine staging installed because thats all i saw on the wine website
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: duplicate data in a var by maroon @ Today at 05:59 AM
Thanks to Raccoon for these aliases. Obviously 32 is the codepoint for the space delimiter. If you're not concerned with the order in which the tokens appear, you can just do: //var %a ab cd ef gh ij ab ab ef | echo -a $dedupetok(%a,32) which ret
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $len(text).bytes by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Could the $len() identifier get a property .bytes added? $len(text).bytes would be equivalent to $regex(text,/./g) in behavior, in that it counts the individual byte characters instead of the UTF encoded (unicode) characters. A lot of uses of $len(
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts PCRE unicode flags. Please add /8 by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM
PCRE's Special Start-of-Pattern Modifiers - (*UTF) is a generic way to treat the subject as a UTF string—detecting whether it should be treated as UTF-8, UTF-16 or UTF-32. - (*UTF8), (*UTF16) and (*UTF32) treat the string as one of three specific UT
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM
The latest beta is mIRC v7.53.62 and it can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Note: this is a release candidate with important fixes for the recent release. No further changes will be made apart from fixes to issues described
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by Khaled @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM
Thanks for your help. This issue has been fixed for the next version.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: GIF images not being recognized. by NrWarren @ 14/12/18 09:40 AM
Here is the script I made to animate gifs. Works pretty well. Thanks khaled! (problem was websites not allowing proper saving of gifs) Code: ; Opens window for GIF images. ; ; Usage: ; //tenor loop $qt($mircdir\tenor.gif) ; //tenor $qt($mircd
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Support for IRCD version identifiers by Raccoon @ 14/12/18 07:11 AM
$ircdtype, $ircdversion, $isupport It can become difficult writing a script that works across multiple IRC networks, mostly because of the profoundly different ways that the different IRCDs work. Can we get an identifier that reveals the name of th
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by Dazuz @ 13/12/18 10:09 PM
I fed it some lines, and it seems to be working like it should:Quote: Thu Dec 13 23:56:30 2018 KNICK was kicked from #CHANNEl by KICKER reason: test 1 2 3 Thu Dec 13 23:56:45 2018 KNICK was kicked from #CHANNEl,#CHANNEl,#CHANNEl,#CHANNEl by KICKER re
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: sorting logs by date by maroon @ 13/12/18 09:42 PM
This should be moved to Bug Reports, as I'm seeing this in 7.53 but not in 7.52 I hadn't even noticed there *was* a date column, because the log window is too narrow for the columns, and even when you drag the unused 'folder' column narrow, it's bac
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts mIRC's Flood Protection - Does anyone use it? by Raccoon @ 13/12/18 09:41 PM
I've been using mIRC for a couple decades now, and I occasionally revisit mIRC's Flood Protection settings (under Options > IRC > Flood) and the documentation that goes with it, and I'm still not very keen on how it's supposed to work. Those o
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Owner status, +q mode and prefix by Wims @ 13/12/18 11:37 AM
I didn't get any reply for this https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/250559/ But I also believe the current way this is handled is buggy. On irc.swiftirc.net, channel mode +q is definitely for owner mode, however this network d
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Raw 378 in akill script by jrenshaw1972 @ 13/12/18 09:20 AM
I am trying to write an akill script that uses Raw 378 to pull the offenders IP address to place in the akill. I am not familiar with using Raw and am not a great scripter so any help would be appreciated. He always uses the same nickname, but his IP
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Toolbar by Tiago @ 12/12/18 02:42 PM
Originally Posted By: RaccoonPress Alt+A or by script sendkeys % $+ a Yes that's what I want, but I liked to put it on the popup channel. It is possible? Thank you!
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Prime Sub by TroyL @ 12/12/18 03:55 AM
So this is what i have for my sub script: Code: raw USERNOTICE:*:{ if (($msgtags(msg-id).key == sub) && ($msgtags(room-id).key == 30084163)) { var %nick $iif($msgtags(display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(login).key) var %sub-plan
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Simple One Man Spam Prevention Bot by TroyL @ 10/12/18 10:56 PM
Thank you so much this works perfectly!
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /timer $+ $ctimer off by maroon @ 09/12/18 07:52 PM
Yes, this looks like it's largely about that issue in https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/261772/$timer()_returning_info_about_#Post261772 However at that time, I was not aware of the different behavior from deleting the timer as part of a
Scripts & Popups Thanks for your post. As you noted, this issue has been discussed before and the solution is to use {} brackets. This issue is already on my to-do list.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $timer().pause + .secs by Wims @ 07/12/18 10:54 PM
Both switches seems to work as intended in my manual tests, -P being used in my script, I tested that and didn't see any problem. And yes -P is doing what I originally requested, a (real) pause of the timer. I would like to see the help file updated
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bad word in txt file by maroon @ 06/12/18 10:56 PM
You're doing things the hard way. If you're trying to have a text file containing a bad word list, then read 40 times from disk to check 40 bad words, that will be very slow because of disk access. You'd be much better off putting your bad words into
Bug Reports Thanks for your bug report and the test scripts showing the expected output. The issue was due to the initial shortening of the key if it was longer than the block size. The key was being shortened if it was larger than 64 bytes for all hashes, when
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Increased overhead time by Khaled @ 05/12/18 11:52 AM
I was able to track down why this was affecting if/while loops. The script parser was zeroing the entire string size of the comparison parameters at a specific point during repeated loops, which was not necessary. This was more noticable due to the i
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Auto enter text after set number of lines by Raccoon @ 05/12/18 07:45 AM
Can you give us a specific example and use-case? What purpose would this serve? We will not write scripts to help spammers harass channels.
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >