mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups can you confirm that the file exists in that location? in any editbox paste: //echo -a filesize is $file(C:\Users\Cheiron\Desktop\Undead MIRC7.55\chancentral\chancentral\dlls\dcx.dll).size
Feature Suggestions Named capture group is part of the pcre engine, if you can create a group (non-named) and reuse it inside the expression aka /(a)\1/ matching "aa", you can do that with named captures as well /(?<group>a)\k'group'/ This works in mIRC
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Documentation by maroon @ Today at 06:59 AM
/help /dll says: Quote: Note: The data and parms variables can each hold 900 chars maximum. Could the dll page be updated from '900 chars' to indicate the current max limit in bytes, now that Unicode means chars and bytes aren't the same thing? M
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Nicklist srollbar by maroon @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM
looks like something closer to this is working Code://var -s %a $window( # ).dh , %b $height(a,$window($active).font,$window( # ).fontsize) | echo -a $calc( %a / %b )
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts .pos property $regml() $regmlex() unicode by maroon @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM
I'm helping rockcavera who first noticed parts of this. The .pos property for $regml() and $regmlex() are not reporting the correct position when the string contains codepoints above 127. Code: //var %msg multibyte character $chr(233) test | echo
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Does exist a command or method to change? by dukealex @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM
Hi! Does exist a command or method to change the channel nicklist's background with an image (not color) ? I know to change the channel/query/status etc. backgrounds, but i don't know how for Nicklist.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10 Animate Icon/Flash Icon by maroon @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM
Join the club. Which mIRC version were you using under win7 vs win10? See this thread. Even though I can't get the newer v7.x versions to flash correctly under win7, but was getting 6.35 to flash at the same time. Even though different mIRC versi
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Using older versions of mIRC by Khaled @ 19/02/19 12:06 PM
As with most software, new versions of mIRC are released every so often that add new features, fix bugs, and address security issues. We generally recommend using the latest version of mIRC because it can include changes that address important issue
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ 18/02/19 06:56 PM
No. At least not right now, you can copy it over if you want but this is all time wasting bs to me. I started with 3-4 of them just because I got tired I couldn't find anything else other than .mts themes online and schemes are just so easy to make.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help, please, with timer command and an alias by Erasimus @ 17/02/19 08:45 PM
Big thank you. I thought I had tried that, but it hadn't worked. Maybe I tried !$ instead of $! Anyway. It works perfectly now. Thanks again (grovel, grovel)
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Text repeat script by chukzilla @ 17/02/19 04:58 AM
Was wondering if someone could help with identifying how to capture text after a certain point and repeat it in a channel. i.e <jimmy> !quote johnny Something, something stupid & inane i'd like to listen for !quote johnny and then capture
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Error command by SykO @ 16/02/19 06:21 PM
We currently count with a goto error, $error, and reseterror for handling errors, but we got no way of reporting errors directly. Therefore I suggest an /error command with the following format: Code:/error <error message> which just as the b
Feature Suggestions mIRC has a feature to automatically trim lines from a window after it reaches 5000 lines or so. I would like to request to have this feature extended in a unique way. Allow for the trimming of select Event messages after they bubble up above N line
General Discussion Here are some channels that common between 3-or-more of the 15 networks listed above in /list >9. EsperNet is excluded because they prohibit /list. I did not join each channel. Many of these are going to be +s on some networks and hidden from /
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Channel In Default mIRC List ? by Raccoon @ 14/02/19 05:11 PM
How freaky this thread was started as I was working on my giant post about the same thing, since late last night. I ran a bot to join all 80 channels across 16 networks. Fahad_Mehar: #Chat-World is already in the list, just FYI. You might move you
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $server(N/address,[N/group]) by Raccoon @ 14/02/19 10:40 AM
I wish to request extending the $server() identifier to support a numeric value for the optional 'group' parameter, to reference the N'th group, to allow for iterating through each of the server groups (ie, networks) without having to know them by na
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: notice question/help by Raccoon @ 13/02/19 05:45 AM
You're suggested to use '/ialfill #channelname' instead of '/who #channelname' to grab the user information of a channel that you've joined or are opped in. It uses the best possible method for the network you're on.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Random variable help by maroon @ 12/02/19 07:25 AM
While debugging, it helps to add an echo message to yourself to see what the random number actually was. You can also do "var -s %r $rand(1,5)" and the -s makes it show the set message. Being done inside an :EVENT: the message shows to the
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to use API for twitch by TroyL @ 10/02/19 02:02 AM
Thank you for your reply! So where would i put the command for it like if someone in a twitch chat does !followage where would i put that in the code, also where would i put the link i provided in the first post. Last question is where would I put &q
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /onotice bug in 7.54 by EricofAZ @ 09/02/19 02:29 AM
Installed 7.55. Fixed. Thanks.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Limit Twitch emote spam by TroyL @ 08/02/19 11:17 PM
So I'm trying to figure out how my bot can count emotes on twitch. For example: if user types in more than 15 emotes the bot will trigger a timeout for the user. Any help on this?
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Getting ROOM ID issue by Yeff @ 08/02/19 09:34 PM
I'm trying to set up my bot to work for subs but the issue I have is getting the room id. I used this thread for help: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/258923/Re:_(twitch_bot)_CANNEL_ID_OR_ I did everything it said but I still get no nu
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.55 released by Khaled @ 08/02/19 10:41 AM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.55 has been released today. This version of mIRC is primarily a security release. mIRC users are advised to upgrade due to a security issue that may allow someone to trigger a remote code execution vulnerability in some situ
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How do you do `isnotin?` or `! isin`? by beer @ 07/02/19 07:39 PM
Tried the 3rd one again and now it's working so I must have had a typo or something before. Thanks maroon!
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /names reply not hidden by Tiago @ 06/02/19 03:31 PM
Thank you Khaled. Now it's working fine. Even with the option disabled, you can play the command manually. Beta version: 7.54.1017
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 ... 20 21 >