mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help with telnet script by moon84 @ Today at 11:41 AM
Originally Posted By: SatHello! Your script uses spaces.dll. That DLL needs to be upgraded along with mIRC, or it will not work anymore. You can get new spaces.dll releases from its official home here. There will be a new spaces.dll release within at
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /me action text no longer purple in beta by Khaled @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM
Thanks this has been fixed in the next version.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: /server -l nickserv and disconnection by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 02:47 AM
The problem (to me) is clearly an issue of Anope interacting with UnrealIRC in a latent response. Anope informs the client that they have been authenticated, and then Anope informs UnrealIRC that it should +r the user. I informed #anope on irc.anop
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Greater floating point accuracy in $calc() by Raccoon @ 20/04/19 08:24 AM
I would like to see extended floating point accuracy for outputs of smaller numbers that don't even 52 bit values. When working mostly less-than-zero values such as ratios and percentages, we are limited to only 6 digits of precision unless we arbit
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $urlget bugs / discussion by Khaled @ 19/04/19 06:44 PM
Thanks for the test script. The latest beta implements several changes to $urlget() that should fix the issues mentioned in your post.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ 19/04/19 06:41 PM
The latest beta is mIRC v7.55.1403 and can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Quote:Beta v7.55.1403 changes: 1.Removed non-random server addresses from servers.ini. 2.Item 15, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/26536
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /msg on dashed nicks by Protopia @ 18/04/19 08:57 PM
I said it needs one, not that it was going to get one.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Right Click on nicks stopped working by maroon @ 17/04/19 03:22 AM
https://mircscripts.net/pVcK1 This is a script that makes a backup copy of mirc.ini every few hours, saving it to a filename that includes the day of the week. If any of these files get trashed again, you can quit mirc, find one of the backups, and
Bug Reports Originally Posted By: KhaledTo summarize: the salt should always be zero-padded to eight bytes. This summary is true for user-defined salts created using the 's' switch, because user-defined text cannot create salt strings with embedded 0x00 bytes f
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: How to close query windows with CTRL+W? by Raccoon @ 13/04/19 09:33 PM
You can middle-click a window's tab in mIRC to close it, including query windows. If you need something more advanced, you can intercept and reassign the CTRL+W behavior in mIRC by writing an AutoHotkey script. Download from www.autohotkey.com and
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [Twitch] Sub bot is not counting months on resubs by Scootycoolguy @ 13/04/19 02:11 AM
When using the debug, my status window produces this. Just in case, this is the entire code I am working with (I know it is messy). Something tells me something with Twitch has changed since around Jan/Feb when this happened and users could announc
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts Re: I cant connect by Raccoon @ 10/04/19 06:10 AM
That just means you connected to an IRC server. Like connecting to the Internet; You still have to "go" somewhere. You will need to know the name of your 'karaoke' channel, and make sure you're connecting to the correct IRC network that c
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Get first lines of /names command by miguelpucela @ 10/04/19 02:24 AM
Thank you!! Now it's much clearer
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Cannot join channel (+r) by Erasimus @ 08/04/19 03:25 AM
I've thought a bit more about this. The issue is that you are doing things all wrong. You should quit mIRC before you put your computer to sleep. IRC servers send ping messages to each client and expect a reply (pong message) from them. If it doesn'
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $gmt(number) by Khaled @ 07/04/19 10:25 PM
Thanks, this should be fixed in the next beta.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Request improvement to error reporting by Erasimus @ 06/04/19 04:33 AM
Brilliant Wims. I had put a line with the call in the perform box (normally I dont use that feature) and forgotten about it. That, coupled with the -l on the alias definition, first mentionted by Raccoon, was the culprit. As you said, no line numbe
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $caller (tabcomp) by Raccoon @ 05/04/19 11:01 PM
I would like to request "tabcomp" be added to the list of features currently returned by $caller. It currently returns "other". eg: type $caller then the tab key.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Option to disable Nagle by Raccoon @ 04/04/19 09:19 AM
Was Nagle enabled in 6.35 for server connections? I'm not sure all servers have nagel's algorithm enabled. But I noticed it myself only a few+ years ago but not before then. If I use a ZNC on a host that doesn't do nagle, it actually gets packets
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Expanded Binary Variable handlers by maroon @ 04/04/19 08:16 AM
If the above does not result in a modification of $bvar, then this is a related feature request to update the /help $bvar documentation. As written now, it looks like "The word, nword, long, and nlong properties return values in host or network
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: /scon -n networkname [n] [command] by Wims @ 03/04/19 04:51 PM
In addition, I'd like to see /scon -1 supported, to act on the lastest status windows (clarification for Saturn: it would be the same as using $scon(0), not $lactivecid)
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Disable RTL in Script Editor by Raccoon @ 03/04/19 06:08 AM
As for a push button; my suggestion is that if someone enters into RTL mode in the script editor, that a magic button becomes visible that they can click to get out of RTL. It wouldn't be visible any other time. This is only if RTL can't/shouldn't
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC Default Channel Favorites by Khaled @ 02/04/19 06:24 PM
Thanks for looking through the favorites list. As many of you are probably aware, this list is so old that it pre-dates life in our solar system :-] I receive emails all the time from people who want their channels added to the favorites list. But
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $findfile doublespace wildfile by Khaled @ 02/04/19 07:58 AM
Thanks for your bug report. This is a known issue. Spaces, such as multiple consecutive, leading, or trailing spaces, are rarely preserved in the script parser. The issue is not only limited to the script parser, it applies to many features, where ex
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Please create a linux port/version of mirc! by maroon @ 29/03/19 05:05 PM
It's also comedic that he literally posted this thread directly beneath the sticky that answered his question.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Twitch chat on mIRC help by WekizZ @ 28/03/19 02:50 PM
I had mIRC open all day and nothing even dough chat works. But I cant use tab to auto complete nicks and I cant do any scripts related to on join.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >