mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ Today at 06:07 PM
Added Zenburn, Zenburn2, Zenburn2Dark and ZenburnDark based on this one: https://github.com/tokoyami/config-files/blob/master/mirc/zenburn.ini Code:[colors] n0=HexChat Black,1,6,4,7,11,3,3,3,3,3,3,15,7,8,6,15,3,11,3,7,15,1,15,1,15,14,6,1,1,15 n1=H
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Nick Completer by fue @ Today at 03:19 PM
If a user named Adam in the channel. If i write for example. Adam: Hi! mirc will write out Adam: Hi. i would like the nick completer to be like Adam » Hi. Hope i made it more clear
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC Mac by TroyL @ Today at 08:15 AM
im confused so what are the steps to take. I already have wine stable, wine devel, and wine staging installed because thats all i saw on the wine website
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: duplicate data in a var by maroon @ Today at 05:59 AM
Thanks to Raccoon for these aliases. Obviously 32 is the codepoint for the space delimiter. If you're not concerned with the order in which the tokens appear, you can just do: //var %a ab cd ef gh ij ab ab ef | echo -a $dedupetok(%a,32) which ret
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $len(text).bytes by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Could the $len() identifier get a property .bytes added? $len(text).bytes would be equivalent to $regex(text,/./g) in behavior, in that it counts the individual byte characters instead of the UTF encoded (unicode) characters. A lot of uses of $len(
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts PCRE unicode flags. Please add /8 by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM
PCRE's Special Start-of-Pattern Modifiers - (*UTF) is a generic way to treat the subject as a UTF string—detecting whether it should be treated as UTF-8, UTF-16 or UTF-32. - (*UTF8), (*UTF16) and (*UTF32) treat the string as one of three specific UT
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM
The latest beta is mIRC v7.53.62 and it can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Note: this is a release candidate with important fixes for the recent release. No further changes will be made apart from fixes to issues described
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by Khaled @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM
Thanks for your help. This issue has been fixed for the next version.