mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [help]Creating aliases for each individual letter by Wims @ 59 minutes 29 seconds ago
Yep sorry I wrote that very quickly, it was all good except for a missing ) on the $regsubex and you need to actually add (*UTF8) to each pattern as well, here is something that I tested: Code:on *:text:*:#:{ if ($hfind(antibadword,$strip($1-),1,
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: COM memory leak by FroggieDaFrog @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM
I could be wrong, but $com().result cannot be used short of its literal value; that is AFAIK, there's no way to take the value of $com().result to create a new com/dispatch instance. So keeping the dispatched pointer alive doesn't make sense IF the
Bug Reports Ah, neat. In that case either fix should suffice indeed. I personally don't see a strong reason for picking one over the other though, and I myself would probably combine both: ignoring WSAECONNRESET for safety reasons, and setting clearing SIO_UDP_
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: on HIGHLIGHT by Wims @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM
Correction: $ishighlight.type couldn't possibly return "both", it would return the type of match that was used to find a match, which can only be "message" or "nickname"
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: "window -t @win NewTabStopNumber" by kikuchi @ 19/01/18 02:58 PM
Hello, visually speaking this issue with /window -t is the same as what I was reporting there: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260926/Font_rendering#Post260926 Typing /tabtest won't apply the change immediately but whenever I select the
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: echo @win text display "text" in status by Wims @ 19/01/18 02:07 PM
Well I triple checked and I'm positive it happened, the echo is right there in my log file for the status window. I don't really run other's people script which would be the only way for some obfuscated code to display this echo without me being able