mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Can't connect to Twitch, previously was able to by maroon @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM
This error could be caused by something that affects everyone or something that affects only you. There's a sticky thread under 'connections issues' that shows this error has been around for more than a decade. https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to transfer chat from 1 server to another by maroon @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM
To help you (or anyone else reading this), you should go into the Alt+R scripts editor, and inside that editor window use the 'options' menu to put a check on the line 'identifier warning' then click 'OK' to exit. Without that line checked, if you pa
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts cacert.pem, how does mIRC use it? by eahm @ 20/06/18 11:48 PM
As topic, how does mIRC use this file? Is it automatic while it's connecting? Is it for us to manually verify if the cert is valid? If it's automatic and so important for a secure connection, shouldn't mIRC update it periodically? There is a new ver
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts Re: identify via sasl by westor @ 20/06/18 05:02 AM
Follow these images.. ALT+O -> Connect -> Servers -> Select the 'Freenode' server -> Edit Then, Fill your details on the fields -> OK Then, Click "Select" Then, Click on "Connect" and you done.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Unicode in $regsubex by Wims @ 19/06/18 04:50 PM
I do not agree. on 6.x it is expected by mIRC to use the 8bits pcre lib so the byte 233 would be sent. on 7.x mIRC still use (until this change) the 8bits lib but use utf8 so the two bytes 195 169 are passed to pcre. This is what scripters rely on, t
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ 19/06/18 10:40 AM
The latest beta mIRC v7.52.517 can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Quote:Beta v7.52.517 changes: 1.Item 17, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/263149 2.Item 18, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/263220
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Counter Strike 1.6 Rcon Tracker by maroon @ 17/06/18 07:01 PM
You should use English on the forum. Even Google Translate couldn't understand what you asked.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: try simple on NOTICE, but no luck! by maroon @ 17/06/18 06:58 PM
You quoted the answer to your question. This event does not trigger when you are the one creating the notice. And your 2nd question is not clear, is the other user doing "/notice #nacknic test" or "/notice YourNick test" ? And lik
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: New $timer().millisecs property by westor @ 16/06/18 11:30 PM
Very nice suggestion. +1 I prefer .mt on $timer() identifier that will specify $true/$false and then you can add your IF checks to check if the .delay value is seconds or milliseconds.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: 64 bit time values by Khaled @ 16/06/18 08:45 PM
Quote:ok thanks. We found the bug in versions back as far as 7.38, so it seems related to fixing the daylight saving issue in: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/248878/7.36_Timestamp_not_correct#Post248878 The code that has been changed e
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $timer(foo).secs bug by Wims @ 16/06/18 07:08 PM
Well some feebacks. Originally Posted By: khaledIt would make no sense for a value to have different meanings in the same context.it wouldn't, the idea here is that the context is completely different and it's ok to have 0 returned in both context,
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Check if INPUT that starts with a slash by maroon @ 15/06/18 06:30 PM
If you use mirc-options/other/command-prefix to change the / to another character, mIRC treats that as a supplemental Command Prefix but still recognizes / as a valid Command Prefix too. If I change Command Prefix to the @ character, these both do th
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [help] Twitch points sytem by maroon @ 14/06/18 10:12 PM
* I noticed where you incorrectly used the number One instead of a small L. Code: alias -1 addPoints { mIRC tends to ignore undefined switches for most identifiers, so this would behave like no switch were used. In case you haven't done it already
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Request for $alias identifier. by Raccoon @ 14/06/18 03:38 PM
$alias -- returns the name of the calling alias. Intended to be simple, and not to enumerate or transcending the calling tree, but just return the name of the parent caller. This is usually something that the user hand-typed as a command. This is
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $intersect and overlap by Khaled @ 14/06/18 11:14 AM
Thanks for your bug report. This identifier returns the point at which lines intersect. Since you have provided lines that are zero length, they cannot intersect. The points overlap but the lines do not intersect. The same applies if the lines are co
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $input with options env by Wims @ 13/06/18 07:40 PM
As mentioned, the 'f' switch doesn't prevent one from entering $yes/$no/$cancel in the editbox, or even $false, since the 'mf' switches makes $input return $false when cancelling. I mentioned that it would have been a good idea to design it so $input
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: "hide" popups item for custom @win by westor @ 13/06/18 04:24 AM
Perfect idea and very useful as now there is not any other way to do it. +1
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Message window on highlights and mentions by eahm @ 12/06/18 06:29 PM
I didn't remember this scripting thing to be so damn hard, worked together to try to understand better and Ouims and maroon helped again on ##mirc freenode to get the code a little cleaner. Also the text is now in normal text color and not in red.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /ialfill missing the channel name at finish by Khaled @ 12/06/18 03:33 PM
Thanks this issue has been fixed for the next version.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Beta Version v7.52.431 by Tiago @ 12/06/18 12:38 PM
The mIRC beta version v7.52.431 has expired.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Away check and color away nicks in dark gray by eahm @ 12/06/18 08:58 AM
Sorry, don't remember who made this one for me on ##mirc freenode, posting for archival purposes: Code:on ME:*:JOIN:#:{ set %awaycheck 1 | who $chan | .timer 0 3600 who $chan } alias awaycheck { set %awaycheck 1 var %azx = $active who $iif
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Randomly colorized usernames by eahm @ 12/06/18 08:55 AM
Posting this for archival purposes, it's a variation of funfare' script but it randomizes colors between 2 and 15, skipping 0 and 1 (white and black). Modified by maroon for me on ##mirc freenode. Code:on ^*:TEXT:*:# { var %col $calc(($base($le
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Script that will repeat by Techchef @ 12/06/18 12:09 AM
OK-this is my own stupidity (and tiredness) i was typing what, not what?..I didn't even realize i typed what? in my op. It works
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Tie in nick colors with scheme by Jigsy @ 11/06/18 09:14 AM
In the ALT+K colors dialog, there's a scheme option. However, changing this means you have to change any nick colors in the address book manually. Some way of tying the both of them together would be nice.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: "*Break: Command halted" by Raccoon @ 10/06/18 04:18 AM
The solution is these 3 steps. * Mash the keys CTRL + BREAK a few times. (Press and hold down CTRL, press and release BREAK, then release CTRL) * Mash the keys CTRL + SCRLLOCK a few times. (Press and hold down CTRL, press and release SCRLLOCK, then
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >