mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: CTCP VERSION Masking by Raccoon @ Today at 09:43 AM
Heh. Way to necro a 9 year old thread Welcome to the forums! I guess while we're here... Code:On $*:PARSELINE:in:/^[^:]*:([^!$%]+)!\S+ PRIVMSG \S+ :\x01VERSION\x01$/: { var %fakeversion = Not mIRC. .parseline -itu0 $regsubex(a,$parseline,/
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: /onotice /omsg /wallchops behavior between servers by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM
My guess is that WALLCHOPS verb may also change how these commands behave. However, neither EFNet nor Freenode present WALLCHOPS in 005. I still don't know why mIRC sends individually targeted /onotice and /omsg, as opposed to @#channel targeted.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: CAP away-notify enabled on server. hide messages? by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM
Not detracting from the possible bug report, but, see if this helps. /raw CAP REQ :-away-notify Try that command to disable this CAPability. If it works, then issue the command in On Connect for that $network
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $chan(#).inwho == $false after join by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Do NOT waste your time with /timers. Use event-based coding methods instead. This is what you actually want. Code:; End of /NAMES ($2 == channel) RAW 366:*: { if ($2 == #MyChannel) && ($me isop $2) { do stuff. } } ; by Raccoon 2
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: 7.49: $hotlink & /hotlink missing by Wims @ 19/09/17 06:44 PM
The new syntax for hotlink, $hotlink and /hotlink are still missing from the help file of 7.51, can be it added please?
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts !add text to file script by freddie @ 19/09/17 02:25 PM
After 15 years, I dusted off a trivia script and restarted my trivia channel. Problem is that all my questions are more than 15 years old. So I want to give players the opportunity to send in their own questions and answers through the irc channel.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Can I make all channel windows the same size? by SolidWing @ 19/09/17 02:13 AM
Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to make all new and existing channel windows the same size, without having to resize them myself. Cheers
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.51 released by Khaled @ 18/09/17 11:05 PM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.51 has been released today. This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: Fixed server
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Documentation by Wims @ 16/09/17 05:38 PM
Heh, sadly I remembered from your post that you were saying you couldn't get $regerrstr to work (where in fact you said you had no idea what it's for). Luckily it came up on IRC and after quick testing it's exactly what the name suggests: it returns
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: How to hide/remove 'Channel Numbers' by colt45 @ 14/09/17 10:46 AM
Originally Posted By: deVilbaTRight click on empty space in Treebar. Show Count? WOW! - I never knew that! I've turned off both "Show Count" and "Use Folder" .. Now my mIRC looks better and tidy Many thanks
Scripts & Popups I solved it. It was NOTIFY instead of Notice. So first I set the nick on the notify list and then used Code:on 1:NOTIFY:{ if ($network == nameofthenetwork) { .msg nickofthebot invite command } }
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Help to a warbot for Omerta/Barafranca by Kokio @ 12/09/17 05:53 AM
Hey all o/ I will start to say that Im pretty new in the IRC world.. Im playing Omerta/Barafranca - I want to make my own warbot for the game. Do anyone have some experience with that? The bot have to be connected with a website where people can l
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Twitch spam to variables help by meesh @ 12/09/17 12:08 AM
I'm looking for a little help with a twitch channel bot with keyword giveaways. this is the current setup: on *:TEXT:Keyword:#:{ inc -u600 %spam. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] if (%spam. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] >= 4) { write Keyword.txt $nick msg $chan /timeout $nic
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Servers with different nicknames by jHoNDoE @ 11/09/17 07:00 PM
Khaled, I'm checking the latest beta and I don't like the black arrow that much since I've used mIRC for so long but I have to say it may be useful for new users. What am I trying to ask here is to actually save and keep saved the information for ea
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: BNC login after upgrade to mIRC 7.49 by KindOne @ 11/09/17 03:40 AM
See http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260622 It's been fixed in the beta versions which can be found here, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/225704/mIRC_beta
Scripts & Popups You can try to encrypt the file on start and decrypt on exit in order to not be available for public usage.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Add $rshift and $lshift by rockcavera @ 08/09/17 04:49 AM
I believe it would be interesting for mSL to add identifiers that perform binary operators left shift and right shift, since we already have $and, $not, $or and $xor. I know it's easy to create them by aliases, however, as already said, it would be
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Add $rawdeflate and $rawinflate by FroggieDaFrog @ 07/09/17 10:31 AM
I support this request. By allowing access to $rawinflate/deflate, scripters could easily and efficiently implement the various compression algorithms based on LZ77+Hoffman code; Including but not limited to all these gzip/gunzip requests: http://fo
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Gzip decompression by FroggieDaFrog @ 07/09/17 01:34 AM
Even though this request is 7 years old, I'd like to see it implemented, especially now with the overwhelming rise of HTTP. Many HTTP servers are forcing GZIP compression even if its not requested, and currently mIRC does not have a suitable way to d
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Public beta and help file by Wims @ 05/09/17 05:28 PM
If change are made to the help file (but maybe even if no change are made), it would be very useful to include the new help file in the beta.
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Challenge(Creative): Fancy Encode by FroggieDaFrog @ 04/09/17 05:45 PM
Submission Deadline I'm back from my trip and recuperated, instead of giving 24hrs, I'll be extending the submission deadline to: Monday, September 11th, 2017 @ 12:00pm(noon) EDT
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Alt + z in Windows menu by Khaled @ 04/09/17 07:49 AM
Thanks for your bug report. This issue has been fixed for the next version.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Line length limit and $1- by Raccoon @ 03/09/17 11:59 PM
Originally Posted By: KhaledThanks for your bug report. This issue has been fixed for the next version. Khaled, is there a way to use $left(%long_string %longer_string, 4000) to manage a rolling string buffer that doesn't exceed variable limits? C
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: I mean smth like this by ShafanHameed @ 03/09/17 10:04 PM
Hi, i am looking for the same queue system for kicks and bans.. i have kick and ban alias ready with is working pretty fine but when a big flood like 100+ clone flood is detected i get excess flood. i think we both are looking for the same thing. wh
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help with this Kick script by ShafanHameed @ 03/09/17 09:56 PM
Hi Maroon, i test the queue op commands but there is a bit issue in it. When flood happens in locks the channel and kick 4 nicks but after that it takes a minute to kick the more 4 nicks with bans and then again a minute to kick more nicks and 6 ba
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >