mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Variable assignment without any alteration by Khaled @ 10 minutes 19 seconds ago
Is this change in the beta working the way you expected?
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Help filtering usernames by AsimUK @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM
Been using this script for a few days however I want to filter out certain usernames that try using it, anyone know a script I can add to it that would help? on *:TEXT:!text*:#channel*: { if ((%floodhello) || ($($+(%,floodhello.,$nick),2))) { re
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Hover over mIRC icon in taskbar = crash by vigilant @ 18/02/18 11:12 PM
This seems to be fixed. If it happens again, i'll let you all know. Thanks to those who've helped, and specially Mr Khaled.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Hotlinking: #Channel[X] vs Nickname[X] by Raccoon @ 18/02/18 09:40 PM
Can you recommend a zero-width nickname boundary or word separator that can hide between the nickname and the [stuff] brackets? I tried several like U+200B $chr(8203) Zero-Width-Space with no love.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ 18/02/18 12:19 PM
The latest beta can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Quote:Beta v7.51.2458 changes: 1.Item 64, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/262510 2.Item 65, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/262518 This changes
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mirc remote suggestion... by Raccoon @ 17/02/18 01:37 PM
I agree that it becomes difficult and tedious to switch between scripts in the script editor when you have very many loaded. The View menu only displays so many filenames, and the More Files dialog is quite tiny. I kind of wish the 'More...' menu i
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Counter Strike 1.6 Rcon Tracker by interSys_Bar @ 17/02/18 05:45 AM
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Show Passwords Checkbox in Server Passwords by Raccoon @ 17/02/18 05:15 AM
I would dig a little [x] checkbox to the right of the password fields, to display the contents of the box.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $ialchan() enumeration by Raccoon @ 16/02/18 11:03 PM
Learning that $ialchan builds a new array with each call, I wish to request a feature suggestion. Assumption. Changes to the IAL are impossible during the scope of an Alias or Event. Suggestion 1: Build $ialchan's temporary table only once for th
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Perform Start delayed by Khaled @ 16/02/18 07:50 PM
mIRC can only know what the network name is based on the connection details you specify in the servers list. If your servers list says that the network name for that address is "Frog", mIRC will use "Frog". When you connect to th
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /join -i is broken by Khaled @ 16/02/18 07:44 PM
Quote:I'm assuming that once join -i opens a window it gets taken off the list Yes, exactly, that is how it works. Once it is used, or the channel is joined in any other way, the last invite channel is cleared. That was the design decision at the tim
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts Re: windows cannot access by maroon @ 16/02/18 07:21 PM
If Malwarebytes quarantines mIRC, restoring it is just a temporary fix, because it will want to quarantine mIRC the next time too. Under settings/exclusions you can add mIRC there. For me, Malwarebytes left mIRC alone except for wanting to quarantine
Feature Suggestions Hello, is this Possible that i can use both IP Addresses with the command line? Command: /server -ip/ip6 <ip-Address> <server:port> when i will connect on the fly or for the network (server) what i will connect a Textbox where i can ad
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Login option for psyBNC/ZNC/SBNC by tuvok @ 15/02/18 09:50 AM
Hello, is this possible and can you add some Option for psyBNC/ZNC/sBNC in the Drop Down Menu for "Login Method" And 2 New Textboxes 1. Network 2. Username at the moment i must make Username/Network:Password to the "Password Field&
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts ctcp Nick chat | dcc chat Nick Problems by tuvok @ 15/02/18 09:31 AM
Hello, i have Problems with /ctcp Nick chat and /dcc chat Nick when i connect on more networks .. they make a entry from the last connect in the Hostname and IP-Address can you fix this or make a other Option for this .. that the Hostname and IP-Add
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [Twitch] $msgtags for sub/resub/subgift help? by Predatorfusion @ 15/02/18 05:45 AM
Any help? would be greatly appreciated
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Profanity and bad word filter by Iseeyou @ 15/02/18 01:12 AM
Whatever, fixed.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Making desktop channel windows using remotes by Zelda4ever32 @ 14/02/18 03:22 AM
Raccoon, I appreciate the clarity and help you are willing to provide without worrying about pedantry. You are correct that I do mean to suggest commands for toggling or setting a channel as desktop/MDI. Also helpful would be able to add similar fun
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Opening local files or link via mIRC bot by Recce @ 13/02/18 09:04 AM
Hello, I'm trying to add a script to my mIRC bot to open local files/folders. I'd also like to do this with sending a request to the browser to go to a webpage. Is there any way I can implement this?
Scripts & Popups It looks like you're using sorttime as the -a alias. It works, but you're doing it the hard way. You're doing something like: /filter -wwga #channelname @window sorttime RegexMatchText with some echoes you can see that $1 and $2 are the entire line
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /who #test not working (on #test) by _entropy @ 13/02/18 01:04 AM
Ok got it working... there was a "raw" event in one of my scripts loaded...
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Undernet Unstable by klez @ 11/02/18 10:16 PM
because your internet is slow, unstable and constantly disconnecting! I don't have these issues and I'm on Undernet many years. I have idle from 30 January 2018 and no disconnect was! I have an unwanted disconnect once-two per month. So you call thi
Feature Suggestions ;-)
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC switchbar and cpu usage by vigilant @ 10/02/18 10:25 PM
It might be the anti idle script then. Mr Khaled, I Can work without these scripts now. Thanks for all your help. And my bad if I did not listen to you early enough. You were completely right about saying that scripts are probably causing the issue.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts [help] Twitch !followage command by Ryntovy @ 10/02/18 02:34 PM
Hello, Does anyone have a working !followage script for Twitch? I tried to use this one but it either doesn't work or I am doing something wrong. I downloaded this https://github.com/SReject/JSON-For-Mirc/releases and loaded it by using //load
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >