mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: What does "address is banned" mean? by maroon @ 15 minutes 25 seconds ago
it means one of the OPs in the channel, those with @ next to their nick, has set a ban mask for that channel. It could either be specifically aimed at you, or it could be a wildcard which happened to match your address in addition to the intended tar
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: $longipv6() by westor @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM
+1 It is very useful for validation as $longip() is for IPV4.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: MOTD ascii visualization error by westor @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM
Follow this video: http://j.mp/2w3MrX9
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Adjusting nick tracker display by KindOne @ 20/08/18 01:57 AM
You can replace the "echo -a" with "echo -s" so it shows in the status window. -a is for active window -s is for status window https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/mirc/commands/echo
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: $homeip/$lanip/$localip by BhaaL @ 19/08/18 01:22 PM
Not sure, but DHCPServer sounds wrong in the if-part.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: reading data from an SQL database by westor @ 19/08/18 12:32 AM
There is an MySQL and MSQlite mirc addons (years outdated) i don't know if these are gonna work in new mirc versions, but as mIRC dev keeps backward compatibility then it should, give a try.. http://reko.tiira.net/mmysql/ http://reko.tiira.net/msql
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Colortext in on Text Event by maroon @ 16/08/18 10:32 AM
I'm not sure what you changed to make it work, if spelling strip correctly didn't solve it, because mIRC defaults to matching upper and lower case versions of the same word. It's possible the %enemy just *looks* empty because $1 may have been only a
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Sudden Persistent MIRC Disconnect Issue by Khaled @ 15/08/18 10:26 AM
Thanks for letting us know. This sounds similar to connection-related issues that some users have reported in the past. For some users, this was due to the ISP disconnecting IRC connections but we never considered that for others it could have been a
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Possible weird mysterious disconnect bug by Protopia @ 15/08/18 09:57 AM
My suggestion would be to open a debug window with: Code:/debug -n @debug and then you can see the communications just before the disconnect happened - which might help us work out what is happening.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Script Response time by KeviSkillz @ 15/08/18 06:17 AM
I might be pulling my hair out right now, you dont even want to know how long i spent scanning my code and it was something that simple the whole time :x thanks so much for the help wims <3
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Case dependent sort flag for sorrtok by Wims @ 15/08/18 04:33 AM
Well that's ok for Latin letters only, if you have to include non Latin letters....
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Problems with $parms by Wims @ 15/08/18 12:07 AM
Quote:$parms depends entirely on the tokenization of parameters across multiple routines/features in multiple contexts.isn't $parms completely tied to $1-? /tokenize is setting $1-; is $parms not being set by /tokenize because it's a command and th
Bug Reports In the link included in my previous post on this thread, OP commented that he can't find any network supporting this feature. In that link you explain that mIRC does not check for any status (op etc) to hide the key, if the key received is '*', mIRC
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /fopen, $shortfn & consecutive spaces by maroon @ 14/08/18 06:30 PM
Yeah, turns out it can be disabled, as mentioned in the link at https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/252116/Re:_7.41:_$shortfn_problem#Post252116 Since there's no way to pass a double-space to a /command there would need to be a workaround,
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: On *:TEXT: not working by maroon @ 13/08/18 07:41 PM
first, make sure you don't have another :TEXT: event within that script which intercepts that event, preventing any lower TEXT event handler within that script from seeing the event. Code: on *:TEXT:*:#lanfusion: { echo # test1 $+(<,$nick,&
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Documentation by Wims @ 13/08/18 04:26 PM
$window().cx $window().cy, $mouse.cx and $mouse.cy are missing from the help file.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Dual Monitor and $mouse by Wims @ 13/08/18 03:59 PM
It does allow edits, just a bullshit spam filters system which triggers new expression for old text. I added .cx and .cy to $window.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts $base prefix 0x by maroon @ 12/08/18 09:51 PM
0x prefix should not be stripped outside base 16. versions.txt v5.71: Quote: 36.Fixed bug in $base(), can handle larger values. It now also strips out 0x number prefix, eg. from 0x0809. I agree this is nice to recognize the 0x prefix for base 16,
mIRC Help WOW! You managed to necro a thread with both ParaBrat AND Karen. That's something special!
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Halting script WITHOUT haltdef by Protopia @ 11/08/18 05:11 PM
Originally Posted By: WimsWhen you halt an on text event in script file A, on text in others files are still triggered/checked. Exactly!!
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Auto Password by Raccoon @ 11/08/18 07:53 AM
Are you saying that the CHANNEL has its own password key (mode +k) or are you talking about your personal NICKSERV login authentication?
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Full match of a regex by jaytea @ 11/08/18 05:07 AM
so i forgot to post the solution to this.. turns out the problem was related to the "empty string with //g" issue that plagues PCREv1's demo code. here's the fix: Code: ; $regexm(<string>, <regex> [, N])[.pos] ; Get the Nth
Feature Suggestions In the right-click context menu for MDI windows via switchbar, treebar, there's a menu for 'Buffer' with 'Save As...', 'Save & Log As...' and 'Clear'. Can you please include 'Copy to Clipboard'? Thanks.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Need help on making script more efficient by darthclide @ 10/08/18 01:17 PM
Still looking for someone to change only the ini system to hash tables instead. Willing to pay 20$ for this. Or if someone can show me some examples of hash tables doing the following: Storing a username and their color (light or dark. It can be sw
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Scripting help by westor @ 10/08/18 12:10 PM
First of all i don't have that INI file because i am not using that feature. Can you paste an example of the INI file and describe me what you want to ECHO from that file?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >