mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Delay script by camckee316 @ Today at 05:19 AM
is there a better way to write this script. the delay is to prevent spamming of command. Code:on !1:TEXT:*karp*:#:{ if (!%comwait) { set -u60 %comwait 1 describe $chan steals the karp and brings it to PP! } else echo karp thief c
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: need help or advice on this script by Wims @ 22/04/18 08:39 PM
Nice, but you want to watch out for exploit. The code you pasted can be exploited, /timer is by design double evaluating the command parameter, here you are using $active, which is an unknown value and refers to a channel Channel's names can unfortu
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC [Treebar] by Wims @ 22/04/18 06:51 PM
The option I'm talking about would do just that
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: BomberMan made with mirc scripting (no DLLs) by SteveNunes @ 22/04/18 03:27 AM
Hi guys! Im back after few montos to say that I have added a LOT of features like bosses, basically all maps and monsters from Super BomberMan 1, 2, 4 (now working on SBM3 maps)... Check the lastest videos here on my playlist where I post everytime I
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: better /onpolytest by Khaled @ 20/04/18 07:10 PM
Quote:Did you read my comment about missing a = sign in my method? Thanks, yes, my implementation included the correct comparisons from the start. I have compared/verified it with other implentations on the net. It is odd that the Windows regions im
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with script pls help me by raycomp @ 20/04/18 08:54 AM
I use ths simple script. Maybe you can use some of it? Quote:alias -l swear.words { return word1.word2.word3.word4 } on @*:text:*:#: { if ($nick isop #) return var %x $strip($1-) , %i $numtok($swear.words,46) while (%i) { if ($istok(%x,$g
mIRC Help mIRC is using AppData\Roaming\mIRC\, and that's the folder where mirc.ini should be located. If you use notepad to view the contents, you'll see that the filenames you described as being in AppData\Roaming\mIRC\scripts\ are mentioned there, having a
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Karaoke Channel by maroon @ 19/04/18 04:34 PM
I assume you found this thread by searching for the karaoke keyword, as you replied to a 9 year old thread, and he no longer posts, and probably no longer visits. The link he showed lets you search for the karaoke keyword, but I assume it only searc
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $addresss($nick,5) broken by Khaled @ 17/04/18 10:20 PM
This is by design. Please follow the links mentioned by maroon as there have been several discussions about this before.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: need help with this script by Vadu @ 17/04/18 05:52 PM
Originally Posted By: maroonIf by 'moderator' this means you are on Twitch, that network does not always do everything in the standard IRC method, so not all commands work the same. For example Twitch recognizes the Whisper command, but not the Notic
mIRC Help I simply wish when a URL appears in URL LIST, that it is to download as such for example http://www.test.com/123.html, it downloads directly 123.html
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: need help to fix this match string by Tano @ 17/04/18 12:25 AM
I have make some change put alias bwcontrol to read check match the badword but till now i didnt fixed get this problem i am waiting suggestion from u guys to help me what is wrong in this code now , how to make it work to ban the user when is say
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: bug in identifiers $address and $mask by maroon @ 16/04/18 09:29 PM
Have a look at this thread and the ones it links. It's a known issue. https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/261024/$address(nick,5)_incorrect_res
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Creating a voting system by maroon @ 16/04/18 05:28 PM
I was showing an echo of the info, not doing the whole thing. I had skipped the part I mentioned in the earlier post. $base(number,from-base,to-base,padding) lets you left-zero-pad the number to a minimum width. This has the from/to being the same nu
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: IRC / ANSI art by abelenki @ 15/04/18 06:54 PM
Raccoon, thanks for the info.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: I need a script for repeat text by maroon @ 15/04/18 05:00 PM
Inside the :TEXT: event, /hadd -mu300 LastMsg $nick $strip($1-) ... puts the last thing someone says into the table for 5 minutes, assuming you don't want to compare against something they said 2 days ago. You can first compare if ($hget(LastMsg,$n
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Browser Search feature in mirc by jitz88 @ 14/04/18 09:32 PM
It would be a good addition to have a browser search function in mirc whereby one could highlight a word or phrase and have the option to copy or search via your default browser. This would save time from having to copy a phrase, open the browser se
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Put in wrong section by ThorStreams @ 14/04/18 03:04 PM
Put in wrong section
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ 14/04/18 08:59 AM
The latest beta mIRC v7.52.425 can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Quote:Beta v7.52.425 changes: 1.Item 12, fixed $onpoly() not detecting line crossings. 2.Item 1, 2, changed so that -gl can be used together to set/unset bot
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Output from text file as string not separate lines by EggFriedCheese @ 13/04/18 07:35 PM
You're a star. Many Thanks <3
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: from txt to hash by Tano @ 13/04/18 07:21 PM
Hello guys, any suggestion how to make this hash badword to give ban to hostmask of user when is match the badword, and how to make the badword to be add like /bwadd /bwdel *azz* *azz azz* to match the word azzhole azz hole azz-hole azz`hole, like us
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a timer script by Hazman @ 13/04/18 03:27 PM
Yeah that seems to be the script i'm looking for, i'll let you know if it works. ty
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: hash table problem by Tano @ 13/04/18 09:32 AM
Here in bad.word where is the code to give ban ?
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Transfer songs from iPod to PC by Joyce @ 13/04/18 07:00 AM
I thought it wasn't possible, let me try it on my end to see if it will work.
Scripts & Popups Can we talk in pm if u want, i need some helps
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >