mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts !add text to file script by freddie @ 19/09/17 02:25 PM
After 15 years, I dusted off a trivia script and restarted my trivia channel. Problem is that all my questions are more than 15 years old. So I want to give players the opportunity to send in their own questions and answers through the irc channel.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Can I make all channel windows the same size? by SolidWing @ 19/09/17 02:13 AM
Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to make all new and existing channel windows the same size, without having to resize them myself. Cheers
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.51 released by Khaled @ 18/09/17 11:05 PM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.51 has been released today. This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: Fixed server
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Help to a warbot for Omerta/Barafranca by Kokio @ 12/09/17 05:53 AM
Hey all o/ I will start to say that Im pretty new in the IRC world.. Im playing Omerta/Barafranca - I want to make my own warbot for the game. Do anyone have some experience with that? The bot have to be connected with a website where people can l
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Twitch spam to variables help by meesh @ 12/09/17 12:08 AM
I'm looking for a little help with a twitch channel bot with keyword giveaways. this is the current setup: on *:TEXT:Keyword:#:{ inc -u600 %spam. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] if (%spam. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] >= 4) { write Keyword.txt $nick msg $chan /timeout $nic
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Add $rshift and $lshift by rockcavera @ 08/09/17 04:49 AM
I believe it would be interesting for mSL to add identifiers that perform binary operators left shift and right shift, since we already have $and, $not, $or and $xor. I know it's easy to create them by aliases, however, as already said, it would be
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Public beta and help file by Wims @ 05/09/17 05:28 PM
If change are made to the help file (but maybe even if no change are made), it would be very useful to include the new help file in the beta.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $level(host) only returning the first match by _entropy @ 02/09/17 11:14 PM
Is there a way you can make $level(host) return ALL the matching user levels?
Feature Suggestions When having 'disable' option on dialog options and loading the dialog and pressing alt+f4 while the dialog is on 'init' progress it closing the dialog as it should not, it should act same as ESC.
Feature Suggestions Some DLLs need to know the exact mIRC version into which they are loaded. Previously, the LOADINFO structure's mVersion field was sufficient for this purpose. However, now that mIRC has effectively switched from private to public betas, such DLLs now
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Multiple repeat kicker script by ShafanHameed @ 24/08/17 09:05 PM
Hi i searched on the internet but didnt get any script at all. what i want is if multiple nicks join into the channel and sends same text message <nick1> hello <nick2> hello <nick3> hello <nick4> hello then modes are being p