mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Threads | Unanswered Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past Week | Past Month | Past Year
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
Please add /copy sparse option Raccoon 09/07/20 02:40 PM
Could you please add a /copy -p switch that instructs mIRC to create sparse blocks when it encounters a buffer full of zeros during a file copy? Simply use seek() instead write() and the file system will handle the rest for you as needed.

I would also like to know how large of a buffer does mIRC use in file copy? The minimum size sparse block NTFS will create is 64 KB. But all of that is handled at a very low level under the hood anyway. As long as it sees that a SEEK was performed instead of a WRITE, NTFS will attempt to conserve disk space by generating a "sparse" sector with the hole size information instead of a literal string of 0x00's on the platter. If you could please let the buffer be 64 or 128 KB when the -p switch is used, when identifying if the buffer is full of zeros, for maximum sparsificity.

Pretty please! laugh
0 54 Read More
mIRC Help Jump to new posts
twitch & mirc userlist & bots TinSoldier 08/07/20 10:45 PM
So i can connect to my twitch channel, i can type in the chat in mirc & from firefox on my channel on twitch.
All text goes through properly.

For some reason, the users in my twitch channel chat don't show up on mirc's user list.

The only username is my own when i login to twitch.

I also added a dice script in the remote window, no errors are shown but the script seems to to not work, and when sending the command !dice on ( should turn on the script ) seems to be ignored, even though it shows up in twitch's chat window. i used ( /remote on ) as well.

I'm suspecting the issue here mite be twitchs IRC server and not interacting with MIRC properly to show users in the chat, which i also suspect may be breaking the dice games script too.

Can Anyone confirm where this issue lies, is it twitch or MIRC or other ?
and maybe a fix for this issue ( which seems to be solely with the users in chat list missing or not updating).
0 32 Read More
Scripts & Popups Jump to new posts
Help for Mass Ban Protection Script oldfix 05/07/20 02:37 PM
Hello,
I need help for mass ban protection. When two operators ban the same nick at the same time, the system makes a mass ban. I'd like a script which protects the channel from mass ban even if somebody makes /ban *!*@* and remove it instantly and prevent nick from being kicked from the server.

Any help or suggestion would be really appreciated.
0 48 Read More
Scripts & Popups Jump to new posts
Mark As Read TECO 22/06/20 04:27 PM
Hi guys,
For those who want a code that makes the function of the option available in mIRC "Mark As Read", here is a code that I made:
Code
markread { scon -a markread.single }

markread.single {
  var %i = $window(*,0)
  while (%i) {
    window -g0 $qt($window(*,%i))
    dec %i
  }
}

Use the command: /markread
I hope you all like it! wink
0 71 Read More
Developers Jump to new posts
Versión Android Kempachi 19/06/20 04:53 PM
Hola mirc es un cliente estupendo ,de los primeros que utilice en mis primeros años por los irc , pero no se si algunos lo han pedido ,pero no sería también posible una versión Android para móviles ... saludos
0 106 Read More