mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Threads | Unanswered Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past Week | Past Month | Past Year
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
$ctime(string).gmt maroon 03/10/19 02:40 PM
Related to $gmt(N) in this thread, would it be possible to have $ctime(date string) either recognize strings UTC or GMT, or have a .gmt .prop, which allows recognizing the date string as being a GMT time instead of local time?

//var -s %a Feb 29 2008 , 12:00:00 GMT , %b $ctime(%a) , %c $asctime(%b) , %d $gmt(%b)
//var -s %a Jul 29 2008 , 12:00:00 UTC , %b $ctime(%a) , %c $asctime(%b) , %d $gmt(%b)

$ctime(date string) is applying the correct daylight offset for the datestring. It ignores the GMT or UTC, so, but it can be complicated to obtain the correct N if %a is a UTC timestamp instead of local, without knowing how many hours to adjust the N in %a, depending on which time of the year the timestamp resides.

After the proposed fix, the example below should return N's being values which have zero remainder after dividing by 86400 regardless of the date or timezone rules.

//var -s %winter $ctime(1970-01-01 00:00:00) , %sb_zero %winter % 86400 , %summer $ctime(1970-06-01 00:00:00) , %sb_zero %summer % 86400
0 52 Read More
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
Initialization warning with filename maroon 29/09/19 05:21 PM
Initialization warning

When a script uses the .load command to load a script file, the 'Script Warning' window which pops up would be more helpful if it included the name of the script file being loaded. The dialog text includes the text 'if you know what this script does', without informing the user of the name of 'this script', or whether this is a reloading of a possibly altered existing script file, or is a script filename not currently loaded.

It could also be useful for the user to be informed which script originated the load command. I assume that, since timers can run local aliases, it would be possible to indicate the origin of a timer containing the .load command.
0 54 Read More
mIRC Help Jump to new posts
Login problems Tawny 24/09/19 11:23 PM
I am using 7.1 mirc on windows 7 and starting yesterday when i click on the short cut to get on I get a grey status window on start up and the small option window as well but I cant log in on that page anymore. When I click on connect it opens a new status window for each name. I use two always and enter two different games always. On my short cut icon and on my task manager it shows multiple open status windows and the main mirc as well. How can i fix this back to normal please. it has never done this before.
0 169 Read More