mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $encode encryption switches by maroon @ 03/12/18 10:04 PM
In addition to adding OpenSSL switches mentioned here https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/264461/Re:_$encode(data,<c%7Ccr%7C#Post264461 I would look forward to switches that permit the 'l' literal key and the 's' or 'i' salt/iv paramet
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Scripts Editor - doing a find at end of document by _entropy @ 02/12/18 12:12 AM
It would be nice to have the mIRC scripts editor start a search from the top of file on if at the end of document (similar to editplus)... Thanks!
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Changing server/network name in treebar? by colt45 @ 30/11/18 12:59 PM
I know you can't change the actual network/server name but is there's a way I can modify so that I can easily identify what network I'm on. I.E. something like if I'm on a network called "freenode" and a server called "cherryh",
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.53 released by Khaled @ 29/11/18 12:49 PM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.53 has been released today. This release includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: Added support for voice selection to speech options dialog. Added support for CPRIVMSG and CNOTIC
Developers
Jump to new posts Help Me Design a Syntax for Time-based Events by Raccoon @ 27/11/18 09:25 PM
So I've been musing about designing a type of syntax for specifying and plotting time-based events where you might want actions to occur. I got the idea when learning about regex (regular expression) patterns for navigating strings, and thought such
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Cancel script's timers /unload -rsNt script.mrc by maroon @ 19/11/18 09:08 PM
It would be nice to be able to unload a script's timers along with the script itself. Since "alias -l bar" called from a timer can be seen by the timer only if it's launched from that same script, it appears that mIRC tracks which script e
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts /load -aN file by maroon @ 12/11/18 09:55 AM
Instead of silently ignoring N, could it be used for loading an aliases file into a specific position, like /load -rsN does for remote scripts?