mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Greater floating point accuracy in $calc() by Raccoon @ 20/04/19 08:24 AM
I would like to see extended floating point accuracy for outputs of smaller numbers that don't even 52 bit values. When working mostly less-than-zero values such as ratios and percentages, we are limited to only 6 digits of precision unless we arbit
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Favorites Network categories by Raccoon @ 27/03/19 11:19 PM
You can specify Favorite channels for given networks, but there's no way to navigate them by network. All channels are mashed together without a dropdown menu or folderization. I would also recommend making this dialog twice or 3 times as wide to d
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Vpowerget sends by DJMarc @ 27/03/19 08:17 PM
I have been using VPowerget to great success, but recently, it just started stalling and will only do one request at a time, if I manually right click at 'request now'. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Marc
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $read /write leave file handle open until return by Raccoon @ 26/03/19 07:18 AM
As a convenience to scripters and to speed up reads and writes to files, I would recommend that mIRC keep file handles open until a script alias, event or thread completes. This would in effect give scripts that use $read() and /write all the benefi