mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Greater floating point accuracy in $calc() by Raccoon @ 20/04/19 08:24 AM
I would like to see extended floating point accuracy for outputs of smaller numbers that don't even 52 bit values. When working mostly less-than-zero values such as ratios and percentages, we are limited to only 6 digits of precision unless we arbit
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Favorites Network categories by Raccoon @ 27/03/19 11:19 PM
You can specify Favorite channels for given networks, but there's no way to navigate them by network. All channels are mashed together without a dropdown menu or folderization. I would also recommend making this dialog twice or 3 times as wide to d
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Vpowerget sends by DJMarc @ 27/03/19 08:17 PM
I have been using VPowerget to great success, but recently, it just started stalling and will only do one request at a time, if I manually right click at 'request now'. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Marc
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $read /write leave file handle open until return by Raccoon @ 26/03/19 07:18 AM
As a convenience to scripters and to speed up reads and writes to files, I would recommend that mIRC keep file handles open until a script alias, event or thread completes. This would in effect give scripts that use $read() and /write all the benefi
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Updated $encode Blowfish improvements wishlist by maroon @ 21/03/19 09:59 PM
Updated $encode Blowfish improvements wishlist. 1. New padding method 0-7 zeroes 2. New $encode format Base85 3. Restore no-limit hash(key length) for non-literal keys 4. A new switch to recognize key and iv|salt parameters as both being hex strings
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Forum suggestion. Redirect .htaccess short links by Raccoon @ 18/03/19 01:53 AM
Dear Khaled, could you add this .htaccess file to your forums.mirc.com root? Code:RedirectMatch ^/?(\d+)$ /ubbthreads.php/topics/$1/#Post$1 I think I have that code right. The idea is that links to: https://forums.mirc.com/265211 get redirected to
mIRC Help Hello, Trying to run a simple code: Code: on *:TEXT:!modcheck:#: { if ($nick isop $chan) { msg $chan /me you are a moderator. } } but it does not work. Problem comes from mIRC not recognizing moderator privileges from Twitch chat (ni
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $dll() data parameter optional by maroon @ 11/03/19 06:00 PM
/dll <filename> <procname> [data] $dll(filename, procname, data) Since /dll allows [data] to be optional, it seems reasonable that $dll() should also allow the 3rd parameter to not be present. This would allow procnames to receive a $n
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Self Censoring of specific words... by Julian_P @ 02/03/19 08:28 AM
1) Could mirc have a box which you could enter words so that the message would not be sent if it contained the censored word? #schizophrenia on ircstorm.net is currently having a problem with a bot logging in every second with a new name and repeati
Developers
Jump to new posts Unique Behaviors for Network Features by Raccoon @ 26/02/19 02:53 AM
This thread attempts to document the unique behaviors that mIRC will exhibit in response to server and network specific supported features. Features are often expressed via ISUPPORT 005 numeric (type /raw VERSION), or via CAP LS, REQ, LIST handshake
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts How to add pause during script.... by DjDiabolik @ 25/02/19 06:03 PM
I have maded this: Code: Say GoodBye to Channel and Exit: { if (%GBMessage == $null) { /set %GBMessage $$?="Input GoodBay Message...." } /msg $chan %GBMessage /timer1 3 1 echo <<- It's not works.. need help here.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts lost all of my scripts from msldev by TroyL @ 24/02/19 01:59 AM
When i tried to update mirc i downloaded a new one and a prompt came up on the old version and asked if i would like to reload the scripts it and i clicked no because i didnt read it all the way. When i went back to msldev all of my scripts were gone
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Using older versions of mIRC by Khaled @ 19/02/19 12:06 PM
As with most software, new versions of mIRC are released every so often that add new features, fix bugs, and address security issues. We generally recommend using the latest version of mIRC because it can include changes that address important issue
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Text repeat script by chukzilla @ 17/02/19 04:58 AM
Was wondering if someone could help with identifying how to capture text after a certain point and repeat it in a channel. i.e <jimmy> !quote johnny Something, something stupid & inane i'd like to listen for !quote johnny and then capture
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Error command by SykO @ 16/02/19 06:21 PM
We currently count with a goto error, $error, and reseterror for handling errors, but we got no way of reporting errors directly. Therefore I suggest an /error command with the following format: Code:/error <error message> which just as the b
Feature Suggestions mIRC has a feature to automatically trim lines from a window after it reaches 5000 lines or so. I would like to request to have this feature extended in a unique way. Allow for the trimming of select Event messages after they bubble up above N line
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $server(N/address,[N/group]) by Raccoon @ 14/02/19 10:40 AM
I wish to request extending the $server() identifier to support a numeric value for the optional 'group' parameter, to reference the N'th group, to allow for iterating through each of the server groups (ie, networks) without having to know them by na
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Limit Twitch emote spam by TroyL @ 08/02/19 11:17 PM
So I'm trying to figure out how my bot can count emotes on twitch. For example: if user types in more than 15 emotes the bot will trigger a timeout for the user. Any help on this?
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Getting ROOM ID issue by Yeff @ 08/02/19 09:34 PM
I'm trying to set up my bot to work for subs but the issue I have is getting the room id. I used this thread for help: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/258923/Re:_(twitch_bot)_CANNEL_ID_OR_ I did everything it said but I still get no nu
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.55 released by Khaled @ 08/02/19 10:41 AM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.55 has been released today. This version of mIRC is primarily a security release. mIRC users are advised to upgrade due to a security issue that may allow someone to trigger a remote code execution vulnerability in some situ
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts JTV by TroyL @ 01/02/19 03:37 AM
So in mIRC for Twitch jtv sets modes to moderators. But jtv is only setting modes in some channels that im connected too instead of all of them. Any help?
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Add server in mIRC (server list) by Neo1981 @ 31/01/19 03:17 PM
Hi! How can I contact, for adding an Dutch server, toe the server list? irc.kletsnetwerk.eu
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Customizable line spacing? by eahm @ 24/01/19 09:48 AM
Can we have a more customizable line spacing between the lines? Some clients are personalizable through theme scripting and some others have it fixed, I only see three options in mIRC but I'd really like to see a wider range. Thanks.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Extend $chan() by adding a couple .props by Talon @ 23/01/19 12:26 AM
I'd like to propose a .topicby and .topicset prop added to $chan() to retrieve the information provided from raw 333. Raw 332 output: [xx:xx] * Topic is '<the topic>' Raw 333 output: [xx:xx] * Set by <nick> on <some unixtimestamp>
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Dark Mode compatibility with Windows 10 by Jaillynian @ 13/01/19 03:38 PM
I am making this a suggestion since I ran into an issue with the monitor I always run mIRC on. I use a dark theme I made for mIRC, but the scrollbars and frame borders you can't change the colors of have burned themselves into the monitor just a lit
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >