mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Beta question for Khaled - timers by maroon @ 36 minutes 4 seconds ago
Can you please give an example of something where the change from system time to $ticks should be obvious? Since I didn't see anything change here, I'm guessing 'main timer' means something else besides '/timer'? Some of what I see so far is good, bu
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Transparent pictures in whois info by maroon @ Today at 04:45 AM
Unfortunately, even if these weren't pictures for ants, it wouldn't be worth enough words to come up with a solution, other than the fact that it's obvious that these are not the default appearances of these events, so it's caused by some kind of scr
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $gmt(number) by Khaled @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM
Quote:I would also like to report a pseudo-bug in $asctime() in that it will not support negative UNIXTIME values. None of the CRT time functions support negative values. Actually, that's not entirely true. They will apply timezone/dst adjustments to
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM
The latest beta is mIRC v7.55.626 and can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Quote:Beta v7.55.626 changes: 1.Items 4, 5, 6, updated. 2.Item 7, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/265246 3.Item 8, changed. A number of
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Get first lines of /names command by miguelpucela @ Yesterday at 01:19 AM
The final objective is to get the last users connected to several channels in only one command invokation. I'm new to mirc scripting. That's why I find this difficult Thank you for your help.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: $color by maroon @ 22/03/19 09:00 PM
Not quite. For a /command the alias takes precedence over the built-in command unless you use the ! prefix. So you can 'theme' how /msg or /notice behaves, but you can block the theme from overriding it by using !msg or /!msg. An exception is if an
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Saving phrases in mirc by maroon @ 22/03/19 06:13 PM
you can create an alias, which you can either type in the channel editbox or add it as a right-click item in the popups menu. Pressing Alt+R takes you to the scripts editor, where you can place aliases. alias asl { /msg $$chan age: none of your bu
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $maxlenl chars vs bytes by Khaled @ 22/03/19 07:42 AM
The maximum internal length applies to both byte arrays and wide character arrays throughout mIRC. If you are dealing with strings, it means characters. If you are dealing with binary variables, it means bytes. That said, this may not apply everywher
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Need code help by Darkmnm @ 22/03/19 01:56 AM
Thank you. Making it $.zip appears that have cleared the error
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Updated $encode Blowfish improvements wishlist by maroon @ 21/03/19 09:59 PM
Updated $encode Blowfish improvements wishlist. 1. New padding method 0-7 zeroes 2. New $encode format Base85 3. Restore no-limit hash(key length) for non-literal keys 4. A new switch to recognize key and iv|salt parameters as both being hex strings
Bug Reports Bug: CBC with non 'l' switch chops the key parameter's input to the underlying $md5 hash function. The limit of 56-bytes is being applied as an output filter to the key parameter, instead of being applied only as the input filter to the key schedule
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: SASL authentication script for Freenode by Raccoon @ 20/03/19 06:48 PM
You necro'd a dead thread from 2010 and 2012. Native SASL support was added to mIRC in 2017. No need to reply. Let it die.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $iif bug maybe? by Wikked @ 20/03/19 04:44 AM
ahh, duh. ty
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Wildcards with on TEXT by zigress @ 19/03/19 10:56 PM
Ah, I understand. I'll just go ahead and use test * then. Thank you for your explanation!
Scripts & Popups After you have logged into FTP and transferred your script file over, you should probably execute a command that will reload the script file. I would suggest that you contact Evolution Host support to help you out with that if necessary.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: weather script 4.2 by Road @ 19/03/19 02:23 PM
Looks like the wunderground weather site got bought out and the new owners are trashing it. I guess the days wunderground have run out. Reddit says the weather company bought them out and are in the process of ruining the wunderground site.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: on PARSELINE question [Twitch] by zigress @ 19/03/19 03:12 AM
Right, I did forget to put that. More importantly, I forgot to put the parseline out section in the code. It's working now! Thank you!
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Forum suggestion. Redirect .htaccess short links by Raccoon @ 18/03/19 01:53 AM
Dear Khaled, could you add this .htaccess file to your forums.mirc.com root? Code:RedirectMatch ^/?(\d+)$ /ubbthreads.php/topics/$1/#Post$1 I think I have that code right. The idea is that links to: https://forums.mirc.com/265211 get redirected to
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $urlget bugs / discussion by 0nslaught @ 17/03/19 03:40 PM
Originally Posted By: KhaledQuote:Add a switch to allow redirection to be followed with depth, -dN with N = 0 for infinite redirection, or N > 0 for N redirection Currently, $urlget() gives up after 10 redirects. It does not detect cyclical redire
Jump to new posts Re: Unicode confusion by Wims @ 17/03/19 02:36 PM
A bit late, but for future readers, you can find useful informations/examples and more in depth explanation of how to make a dll for mIRC here: https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/mirc/dynamic-link_library