mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Threads | Unanswered Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past Week | Past Month | Past Year
Scripts & Popups Jump to new posts
check port Konrado 3 hours ago

12:11:am :               @DEADP00L¦ !chk 216.58.217.14 80
12:11:am :               @CTRL¦ [IP] 216.58.217.14 [PORT] 80 ON [DNS] ( google.com )

some code to check ip ports?
0 7 Read More
Toolbar super Yesterday at 12:50 PM
Hello everybody,

/ toolbar -a sheep "Mäh Mäh!" Schaf.bmp "/ echo I am a sheep, hear my mow!" @ Mäh

I now click on the sheep.bmp comes echo!
but how do I use the @ Mäh that right-click on Schaf.bmp causes an echo to right-click

thanks
greeting
roland
0 31 Read More
Re: Closing Link - try next server in group maroon 21/01/21 04:37 PM
A suggestion that you add a little bit of verification to this, to avoid or lessen the possibility that you don't end up connecting to a rogue server. Usually this isn't a problem, but someone could try to mess up your client by SAJOIN'ing you to hundreds of channels or doing something else to make your client slow way down.

This ERROR event isn't a standard message, so it's possible for this to change in the future. If you manually used the /server command to join that server, then $network will be null because the connection hasn't gotten far enough to see how the network identifies itself. If that first server was in your servers list, then it returns the name of the serverlist "group", which is why it's a good idea to always have your groups be named the same way as the network identifies itself. If you ever see $network being "Freenode instead of "freenode", that's because it's using the group name from:

//echo -a $server(chat.freenode.net).group

Perhaps you can add a verification that the server you're being sent to is somewhere in your serverlist. $server($15) will be null if that string isn't in your serverlist.
5 110 Read More
Re: find count and show character in text maroon 21/01/21 11:01 AM
to do what? i still have no clue what criteria is used to decide who to kick, and how to decide which string to be compared against their nick
3 82 Read More
Bug Reports Jump to new posts
Re: Mirc ignores $chr(9) maroon 20/01/21 07:42 PM
Your example depends on people knowing how long something like that used to be, compared to its current length. My example in versions prior to 764 shows like "!!!", while the current version has the appearance of multiple spaces between each "!". It appears this has been an intentional departure from backwards compatibility, and is caused by this item in change log:

34.Extended tab character support to all windows.
5 235 Read More
Re: [7.64] Tip and CTRL+O - weird line Wims 20/01/21 06:34 PM
I cannot reproduce on win 7
1 44 Read More
Re: there is a translate script or bot? supmyhava 19/01/21 05:40 PM
i have this one but its not working http://hawkee.com/snippet/6925/
some one please?
1 80 Read More
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
Re: Full match of a regex DooMaster 19/01/21 03:01 PM
I was looking for the same thing, and wondering why not mIRC doesn't already include $regexm() identifier.

It's pretty useful if it can be included in the next version.
7 7,335 Read More
Re: mirc 7.64 /j bug maroon 19/01/21 02:24 AM
//timer 1 1 join $unsafe( $eval(#$C=mS^3$,0) )
11 168 Read More
mIRC Help Jump to new posts
Re: win 10 update disabled Mirc maroon 19/01/21 02:21 AM
As I said, the reason for notepad behaving that way is that a program running in admin mode by default always launches other programs in admin mode too. Also as I said, you should google those key words I showed, as there are several different explanations for why your mirc (and possibly other programs too) is running in admin mode.
11 265 Read More
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
Re: Add/Remove Favorites by /command maroon 17/01/21 08:10 PM
Some things which would make the favorites list more useful:

Have the Alt+J window look more like the Alt+E window. Channels being grouped by network is more useful than an alphabetical list which ignores the network. It's more useful for the network groups to be an expanded display, so people don't need to double-click on the network name to see their channels.

Have the default be to require a network, as most people aren't in the business of opening a specific channel name at each network they join.

Have a 3rd checkbox in the Alt+J window to choose whether or not to keep sorting the channel list alphabetically. If I want ##mirc to be $chan(1) but it's the next to last of that network's channels in alphabetic order, that means the favorites list can't be used at that network.

Just like the delay before joining channels to ensure nickserv sees your password before you try to join a +R channel, people joining a large number of channels would want a delay between channels to lessen the chance of flooding due to the NAMES keyword and the "/who #channel" replies.

Just has /ignore has $ignore() to return info about the ignore list, /favorites should have $favorites() to return info about that list.

It would need to be clarified whether -a should be used to edit an existing channel, or whether there should be a -e switch. For example, if the only thing that's needed is to change the channel key for an existing entry, without adding the channel if it's not already in the list.
1 102 Read More
Re: //g and empty substring matches Wims 17/01/21 07:35 PM
maroon just pointed this out: mIRC is correct on /a??/g there, it's jaytea's alias that is broken and incorrectly reporting the matches, adding a capture around a?? shows the correct content for mIRC.
18 20,003 Read More