mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: "Continue" Button On About Dialog by Khaled @ Today at 07:29 AM
The mIRC About dialog randomly chooses from a number of messages on startup which are loaded from the mIRC website. So, for example, in the past they have ranged from a link to the mIRC discussion forums, a reminder to register through different met
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM
The latest beta is mIRC v7.54.787 and can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Quote:Beta v7.54.787 changes: 1.Item 6, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/264844 Changed final result rounding method that was causing b
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: New commands that i add to my bot dont work by maroon @ Yesterday at 04:10 AM
Can you rephrase yourself? It almost seems like you're wanting to learn how to spam. So unless you're looking for this _Script_for_Subscr#Post264618]thread it's not clear what you want.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Weird //echo behaviour by chillout @ 19/01/19 06:07 PM
Djeee.. now I feel stupid haha, thought it had something to do with the haltdef command, overlooked the echo parameters. Thank you Raccoon, and yes I added also the -bf switch to it.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with script by Wims @ 19/01/19 02:54 PM
Hello, your script contains an exploit, you can be exploited, do not run this script, you need to use the 'n' switch on $read(), and you need to use $unsafe() on %chan, you can read more about injection here https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/mirc/msl_inje
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: $zip by Raccoon @ 19/01/19 01:36 PM
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help please with a catcher logging script by maroon @ 18/01/19 07:19 PM
please use the [ code] in the # icon instead of quote, as it makes reading the code easier. Hopefully you plan to be a little more precise with your wildcards. You're checking if the string contains uid or sid, but that matches someone with identd s
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: on input by fossa @ 18/01/19 02:00 PM
I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. The %comwait variable isn't needed for this to get it work, just simply use: Code: on *:INPUT:*:if ($1 = /query) { query $2 $3- | .timer 1 5 /query $2 $3- | halt } Or provide some more informat
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: z format for $asctime/$gmt by Khaled @ 18/01/19 01:10 PM
Thanks for your bug report. It's a simple fix but it does mean that the value returned for z could be N, N.25, N.5, N.75, or possibly any floating point value at all :-) This has been fixed for the next version.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Message Counter by fossa @ 18/01/19 11:53 AM
Here is a tiny code to get started and see what is happening, you can expand this code easily but it is also nice to see how it works (: Code: on *:text:how old is dapper:#: { inc -s %ageCount 1 if (%ageCount >= 3) { //echo -a !age $ni
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Reverse me ? by Raccoon @ 18/01/19 12:15 AM
Hopefully magic happens! The simple "starter code". Code:On *:ACTION:*:#FunChan: { if ($me isin $1-) { describe $chan $replace($1-,$me,$nick) } }
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Clibpboard paste issue by Wims @ 17/01/19 03:36 PM
Cannot reproduce on 7.54, maybe his lines starts with a / or the command character?
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $rand bias by maroon @ 16/01/19 10:40 PM
I had this written up already, so I'll go ahead an post it. With random numbers, it's hard to state that something is 'working well' just because you can't easily see problems. When problems are visible at huge ranges but aren't at small ranges does
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Auto password script by fossa @ 16/01/19 07:04 PM
What do you mean exactly? Do you want to set a password (+key) on a channel on disconnect? That will be hard when disconnected from a server. If you mean to autojoin the channel when the connection is back and don't want to type the already setted
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ 16/01/19 05:21 PM
Added Intern and Intern2 (darker background), based on https://github.com/drzel/intern-hexchat-theme Code:[colors] n0=Dracula,1,6,4,5,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,0,5,7,6,0,3,2,3,5,0,1,0,1,0,14,6,1,1,0 n1=DraculaGr,1,6,4,5,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,15,5,7,6,15,3,2,3,5,15,1,
Bug Reports $controlat is just the idea, of course it's possible to optimize it the way you did.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help with converting to a hashtable by chillout @ 15/01/19 02:25 PM
Ok I tested the code and it seems to working perfect, it adds the 'lastline' with the $raddress without buckets or items (cause i dont need that) and overwrites by every trigger the lastline with the dns or hostmask in the hashtable, thats all i need