mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: CAP REQ by Kex @ Today at 03:39 PM
Nope, all is correct, https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/irc/tags/, but privmsg not show for some reason. (Twitch IRC: Tags, Twitch IRC: Commands, Twitch IRC: Membership) all is loaded
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Intermittent DCC, behind NAT? by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM
I don't know. But I do know that you'll have a tough time at scanning your own ports, from the same location, in a meaningful way. What matters are outside scans from a remote terminal going into your home computer network. There are windows progra
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts $hfind leaks for a while by Wims @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Tested on a clean 7.52: Quote://bset &binvar $calc(100*2^20) 65 | breplace &binvar 0 66 | hadd -bm table item1 &binvar | hadd -bm table item2 &binvar | echo -na => $hfind(table, /./, 1, r).data | hfree tableThis makes mIRC jumps i
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Scroll Wheel doesn't trigger on $submenu() items by Khaled @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM
Thanks for your bug report. As far as I know, this is a Windows UI limitation. Mouse wheel scrolling does not work in popup menus. I am not aware of a way to get around that.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: /findtext v Ctrl-F pop-up by Erasimus @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM
Thanks I downloaded it and will have a look at it. I still think that it should be accessible from a script since it is already there as part of mIRC. Just for reference I tried a simple alias - Alias SearchText { /findtext $input(Text to search
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /hadd does not save items in correct order by maroon @ 15/10/18 09:24 PM
Thanks. FNV looks fast because it's so simplistic. Just 1 mul and 1 xor. CPU Multiply isn't as slow compared to Add/Shift as it used to be, so that helps FNV, compared to One-At-a-Time trying to avoid MUL by using Add/Shift instead. I would expect Je
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Admin command list error by JayG @ 15/10/18 05:34 PM
Uninstall/reinstall did the trick! Tks for the help :-)
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $hfind seek distance limited by Wims @ 15/10/18 02:43 PM
Yeah, I wasn't asking for a change, but I was wondering if that was the intended plan. As I explained it would make more sense for us scripters to be able to deal with such a long value. Quote:I think I have found a safe route through the regex code
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $hash() * Break: evaluation error by Khaled @ 15/10/18 10:03 AM
Thanks, this was due to a bug in how the hash identifier was being parsed. This issue has been fixed for the next version.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Window / Query by maroon @ 14/10/18 02:48 AM
It seems your question is unrelated to this thread. They are scripting to evade the behavior you're asking for, which should already be happening unless you've changed something. By default, mirc-options/display has the box checked for "flash i
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: New $regex() command parameter. by Wims @ 14/10/18 12:05 AM
Nice suggestion
Bug Reports The mIRC UI for trust (Options / DCC / Trusted) works just fine - as does $trust - it is just Auto-Get which seems to have had an issue.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Close status window by Tiago @ 11/10/18 10:05 PM
Thank you westor
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: simple text script help by maroon @ 11/10/18 08:32 AM
The first event handler creates a hashtable item that lives for 20 seconds, then dies. Then it finds how many hashtable items begin with flood, then does nothing if there's less than 5 of them. As for monitoring if the channel is idle enough: //ech