mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: CTCP VERSION Masking by Raccoon @ Today at 09:43 AM
Heh. Way to necro a 9 year old thread Welcome to the forums! I guess while we're here... Code:On $*:PARSELINE:in:/^[^:]*:([^!$%]+)!\S+ PRIVMSG \S+ :\x01VERSION\x01$/: { var %fakeversion = Not mIRC. .parseline -itu0 $regsubex(a,$parseline,/
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: /onotice /omsg /wallchops behavior between servers by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM
My guess is that WALLCHOPS verb may also change how these commands behave. However, neither EFNet nor Freenode present WALLCHOPS in 005. I still don't know why mIRC sends individually targeted /onotice and /omsg, as opposed to @#channel targeted.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: CAP away-notify enabled on server. hide messages? by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM
Not detracting from the possible bug report, but, see if this helps. /raw CAP REQ :-away-notify Try that command to disable this CAPability. If it works, then issue the command in On Connect for that $network
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $chan(#).inwho == $false after join by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Do NOT waste your time with /timers. Use event-based coding methods instead. This is what you actually want. Code:; End of /NAMES ($2 == channel) RAW 366:*: { if ($2 == #MyChannel) && ($me isop $2) { do stuff. } } ; by Raccoon 2
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: 7.49: $hotlink & /hotlink missing by Wims @ 19/09/17 06:44 PM
The new syntax for hotlink, $hotlink and /hotlink are still missing from the help file of 7.51, can be it added please?
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts !add text to file script by freddie @ 19/09/17 02:25 PM
After 15 years, I dusted off a trivia script and restarted my trivia channel. Problem is that all my questions are more than 15 years old. So I want to give players the opportunity to send in their own questions and answers through the irc channel.
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Can I make all channel windows the same size? by SolidWing @ 19/09/17 02:13 AM
Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to make all new and existing channel windows the same size, without having to resize them myself. Cheers
Latest News
Jump to new posts mIRC 7.51 released by Khaled @ 18/09/17 11:05 PM
Dear mIRC User, mIRC v7.51 has been released today. This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: Fixed server
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Documentation by Wims @ 16/09/17 05:38 PM
Heh, sadly I remembered from your post that you were saying you couldn't get $regerrstr to work (where in fact you said you had no idea what it's for). Luckily it came up on IRC and after quick testing it's exactly what the name suggests: it returns