mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $$local_identifier within :EVENT: handlers by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM
Raccoon approves these changes. The proposed context seems to be the intuitive one. I think it was just never discovered because the $$ prefix isn't that widely used outside of one-line aliases and popups, except by some of us more advanced folk wh
Scripts & Popups I've not tried to run your script, but from looking at your code: 1. //echo -a $mircdir $+ \scripts results in a double backslash. $mircdir is one of the few aliases which allows text to be attached to it, so you can also do: //echo -a $mircdirscri
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Twitch Subscriber Notification Script by Greeple @ 22/05/19 11:25 AM
that is, I can from on TEXT get $msgtags? I thought they only work in RAW, sorry and good luck to you
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ 22/05/19 09:52 AM
The latest beta is mIRC v7.55.2030 and can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Quote:Beta v7.55.2030 changes: 1.Item 4, recompiled OpenSSL 1.1.x library to work with Windows XP/Vista. 2.Item 1, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: alias call order in $urlget by Raccoon @ 21/05/19 05:59 AM
If you wrote a program, you would know that asymetric callbacks are messages that arrive in a message queue like an external email, and you have to process who the sender was and all contexts. There's a lot that goes into writing a scripting engine.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Chrome DLL for mIRC by NrWarren @ 21/05/19 12:24 AM
Github for Chromium DLL for mIRC Here i compiled the Chromium CEF browser that was designed as a DLL to work with mIRC. the original project was hosted on sourceforge, by the looks of it, it was by the original creators of DCX (ie twig and
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Consider updating OpenSSL to 1.1.x by miwob @ 19/05/19 11:22 AM
Looking good so far: Code: *** Connected securely via TLSv1.3-TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384-256