I'm using the best format as quick as I can to see if I can be helped.
- What version of Windows you're using (95/98/ME/XP etc.)
I use Windows XP
- What connection you have (Dial up, broadband, etc.)
- What version of mIRC you're using
- What the exact errror message you're receiving is.
Unable to connect to server (connection refused)
- What network/port you're using to connect.
- If you have any problems with any other functions
Yes. I can't download things like limewire or other downloadable things sometimes.
- Any firewalls/routers that you have running
Only default Norton Firewall Plus mIRC is set to be an exception. I turned it off and it still didn't work.
Last edited by Coelacanth; 19/04/06 06:35 AM.