I have a new problem, and since this thread exists, I think it goes here. Basically, as of about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I'm unable to connect to any IRC server. I'm not sure why, I can't even connect via jIRC applets, so I don't think it's a problem with my irc.

Windows firewall isn't on as far as I know, and I haven't changed any settings anywhere in XP. I'm on a shared wireless connection, but I'm not sure if that has any bearing, seeing as this problem started fairly recently. I used to leave mIRC on all night without even getting peered out, software causing connection aborts (and this is with AIM on all night, mind you) or any other problems.

When I try to connect, it either gives me 'connection timed out' or 'network unreachable,' which is strange considering I've even tried GameSurge, DALnet, Undernet, and just about anything to see if maybe the 3 servers I connect to are down, which I don't think is the case.

The only thing I can think of is going down to the office of my domicile and requesting a new WEP key to see if maybe that has something to do with it, but since I'm still connected to the internet, I have my doubts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parts from Japan.
Assembled in Mexico.
Made in America.