Originally Posted By: argv0
Originally Posted By: beer
... let's move this to a forum of peers where the conversation can flourish rather then continue the useless bantering & petty insults going on here.

This is a forum of peers. And to be fair, the source of most of the "petty insults" are coming from your username. So far you're the only person to have made assumptions about other people's qualifications and intelligence (in fact, you've done so in this very post). Everybody else is genuinely curious what information you think is too complicated for us to understand that you require a private discussion with Khaled.

When you are done pointing your finger at me, be sure to point it at yourself as well. Your attitude isn't one that's lead this thread in a positive and forward-moving direction of any kind.

Unless all of "you" have working knowledge and experience of encryption, security, and associated delivery systems, then no, this is not a forum of peers in that regard. And your curiosity on the subject is of no concern to me.

Quote:
Secondly: why does Khaled need to message you? Just provide your solution right here. --- as many people have asked you to. Or.. if you're really worried about public scrutiny, you can message him privately. Otherwise, I concur with Sat: you either have no information, or don't actually care enough about actually getting this implemented. A pragmatic person would put aside their ego if they actually believed their information was more valuable than... their ego.

There's nothing to discuss with you about an offer I've made to someone else. Had you been included in the invitation then it would be otherwise, but you weren't. Ego plays no part in any of this but I have no interest in explaining it to you.

Further there's no mystery on my stance, I've made it quite clear... Here's a refresher: "In all honesty, the more posturing that takes place, the less I care..."

Quote:
I'll repeat my request again, just in case you want to derail the discussion again with personal attacks: can you please provide us with the information Khaled requested regarding MITM attacks and Blowfish encryption? I'll ask that you please not respond to me unless you plan on sharing this information. Anything else would be useless bantering and petty insults, and I know you don't want that either.

The irony in the above quote is humorous. Now, it seems you've missed a previous statement of mine. Here's another refresher, "As I've said, he's welcome to msg me privately. Beyond that nobody here has given me any indication I should take anything they say seriously. People are free to make all the demands they like but if they don't provide motivation to meet them, they won't be."

In other words, don't waste your breath asking because I simply do not care about any of your requests. They will all be declined so maybe it's best you adhere to your own request and not respond.