No need anymore for overpriced Windows software that most average users could never afford

I suppose the owners of 90% of the computers in the world use pirated operating systems then.

As for your last comment, "winning" and losing is irrelevant here. You stated you wanted a feature, I explained why it's not desirable in great detail. If that's flaming then I am guilty as sin. People have been asking for this for longer than the 2 1/2 years or so that I have been a member of this forum and myself and other users have given the same answer that you have got each and every single time.

To be honest though, in my view I see no difference beteen a clickable link in MIRC and a clickable links on the Web.

There's no difference at all, aside from the fact that the entire web supports hidden links and all of IRC does not. The fact that there's no difference doesn't make the implementation of something desirable. There's quite enough unmanagable lame behaviour on IRC without having another gadget to support it, in this case the possibility of unsolicited advertising and the spread of virii and trojans. The fact that this is possible on a website is all the more reason why mIRC and IRC in general should not support it.

American's aren't the only ones in this world (despite recent impressions) who are entitled to an opinion.

Well, we agree on something, and considering I am not American I have every reason to. grin