Hey man calm down, it's just a suggestion. And this is the suggestion section isn't it?

Personally I'm glad its not mP2P, as I don't like/use peer to peer, but suggesting that most people primarily use Mirc as a chat program is possible stretching things a little. There's not much chat going on in a lot of the channels I have visited. So if you want to moralize about what it is all all these people are doing when they visit these 'chat rooms' feel free. I didn't make IRC that way, I'm not responsible for it. So if this is your point, please take it up with the developers of the IRC network and not me. I am like most people a simple user, reporting a simple user experience of using MIRC.

I'm not sure why you think clickable links are such an 'advanced feature', since they have been around for well over 10 years now.

It is just an 'ease of use feature' which after a considerable time of using Mirc I would really like to see implimented.

If this is indeed the wrong place to make these kinds of requests, please forgive me and redirect me to the correct forum section where I can reposr my suggestion.

If making Mirc easier to use isn't a good idea, then I'm sorry.

I won't ask again if I ever have another suggestion.

Q

Last edited by raid517; 01/08/03 08:28 PM.