While the group of somewhat preachy posters here lays into you; I'll say that I wouldn't mind to see this scripted (and it is possible via hotlinks)

To the rest of you: roughly 60 million amercians [more than who voted for the president] fileshare.
The only reason that violating copyright is such a problem is because business is unable to come up with a workable model for free / extremely cheap products and services.
IF 60 million americans got off their butts; AND their government actually listened to them (something I'm not sure would happen); filesharing copyrighted work would become legal (or at least less illegal)

How many of you have seen filesharing channels that deal exclusively in legal content? Well; no; I haven't either. But this is closing the barn door after the horse has run away - If you said I could not hope to see new features that could have legitimate uses (if we ever find them :P) becasue it made filesharing easier; then I would throw a mini rant. Oh look; I just did. */rant*