Quote:
There is a difference between saying, "I think George Bush's economic plan will fail because of REASON 1, and REASON 2" and saying, basically, "George Bush is an illegitimate president who was never really elected". If he would have said the former, I might have disagreed with him, however I would not have gotten angry about it. But he did not say the former, he said the latter, which is not based on fact, and it stated only to start an argument. Dissent is good, thats how changes come about. Dissent is how the civil rights and racial equality movements began. However there is a difference between dissent and out right insults made only to provoke arguments.

Yeah but... that's not the point. People can still say what they want, whether you like it or not. The guy isn't psychic, so how is he supposed to know what you would like to hear, or indeed even care for that matter?

You can't shut people up, just because you think you can shout louder.

Sorry about that, but there really isn't an awful lot you can or should be allowed able to do about it. Dictatorship sure aint for me...

Q