Quote:
oh well its clearly shown that no matter what anyone says u have your mind made up

You don't even know what my decision is. Please show me where I said "I hope this doesn't get added" or "I won't use this feature?" All I asked is that someone provide a REAL reason why it is needed. Only Hammer has really tried to do this, you just make up garbage. I'm trying to provide critique. A critique isn't useful if all it does is say "good idea" a critique must point out problems in a feature as well. For example, you just brought up the fact about clicking the X. This was not mentioned before, it was only by my questioning this feature that you told everyone here (including Khaled who will be the one designing the system) that in addition to /part -n, you wish the feature to also work like this when clicking the X. How is that destructive to the feature suggestion process? It would seem to me that my comments allowed the feature to be more precisely defined therefore if implemented, it will be done exactly how people want it rather than requiring changes later on.

Quote:
simple fact is im glad codemastr isnt the author of mirc ..... it wuldnt have anything in it codemastr doesnt like.

You couldn't be more wrong. There are dozens of features in UnrealIRCd that I was 100% against, however I added them because people wanted them and they could justify why the features were needed. I don't see how it is unreasonable for someone to want to know why a feature is needed.