Quote:
how many times have u accidentally cicked the X and closed a window and had to go back and read a logfile to find what u werer last talking about?

Never, and this is irrelevant. The feature in question was a /part -n, not clicking the X keeping the channel window open. Therefore even if this were added, the X would still close the window.

Quote:
well it sure fits the thwme of the already there leave open on disconnect. and why is that not an important reason to u?

So mIRC should have it simply because it "fits with the theme of mIRC?" Do I even have to explain why that is a bad argument?

Quote:
i personally like being able to leave my windows open if i want to quit just so i can scroll back thru and check out things i may have missed in a help channel, like if i asked a question and got 2 separate answers and said ok ty for the help and off went to try them out. why sit there till ur sure the suggestion worked?

Thats what the logfile is for.

Quote:
and as for my saying because i like yellow? so what live with it. i really dont feel i need to explain myself to u.

I never said you have to explain yourself to me, I said you have to explain your SUGGESTION to the MIRC COMMUNITY. I don't need you to explain yourself to me, your posts clearly tell me all I need to know, especially your "I like yellow" post. I already understand everything about you that I care to know, and from that I realize, I really don't care about anything you have to say on any topic since with that remark, to me, you clearly demonstrated your intellectual abilities and they are in my opinion lacking.

PS, if you want to take that as an insult, you are free to do so, however, after the barrage of insults, rude comments, and other defamatory comments you made against me, I feel it was completely warranted.