I agree i never said it will lead to discrimination only the poeeability that it could. Then again so can plain text. As for limiting who can get ops etc.. every channel already has thier own limits on who can get ops and when this would be just another one. As with many things there are good and bad uses. DCC can be used to send both legitimate and illegal files etc.. As for adding it or not to me its just a personal taste. Personally id preffer more scripting abilities such as for switch/case etc.. perhaps then work on other things.

I know that theres probably tons of non scripting users who could care less about 'for' etc.. but there are tons who would like to see it. For non scripting users they got multiserver how many posts did we see for that? What about more controls etc.. I would just like to see the scripter get a few more things before diving right into something as involved as video/voice. I only say 'as involved' because im fairly certain it would alot easier to implement 'for' than it would video chat etc..

Ultimately its not up to me however although im certain i do have at least a small voice (as with any other user that posts here).

Again allow me to be perfectly clear. I was not reffering to any one person and im certainly not accusing anyone of being a biggot etc.. Only that it exists and im certain that video/voice would simply be another method for those people to express that. As racoon said earlier there is a dll for video chat if someone finds its a must (altho it would require scripting knowledge) at least in the meantime they have that but ive never seen a fully functional (without flaws) switch/case or for. anyhow im off to work thanks for your opinions bye bye.

Have Fun smile