I took a reasonable amount of posts from an entire block of time (so you couldn't accuse me of being selective) to get a sample statistics set.

Speaking of which:
0% baseless accusations found. Oh dear, wrong again Watchdog?

I didn't change the subject, you did. You accused me (baselessly I might add, as I have already proven) of being hypocritical in my previous request for you to stop ranting about legal issues in a thread which did not concern law.

I reiterate: The thread did not concern law. There would never be any legal responsibilities on Khaled's part for an IRC channel named #mIRC. If you would dispute that then you can stop reading any of my posts, I'm afraid I only deal with reason and logic. What was of concern in the thread is that the network in question requested that the poster get Khaled's permission to maintain a channel called #mIRC. That is to do with the network's rules, it did not involve laws in any way. All that was required of other members of the board was to either suggest he email Khaled about it (which you did), or to simply leave the thread alone. That's all that was needed. On that note, I think it's time I take my own advice and leave this thread alone. If you want to discuss this or just throw more baseless accusations my way I'd ask that you do it in a private message. There's no need to bore others with this.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.