you cant see all im doing is showing u exactly why its not mircs fualt because uve got this sacred hardon for CR

I believe you said that. Apart from that there is nothing in your posts not already mentioned by codemastr, so your posts were worthless and contribute nothing. At least, in my case, I consulted the maker of one of the IRCd's that cause this glitch in mIRC instead of just hurling insults. Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended by your silly remark, it would be nice to have a discussion on something without those who can't be bothered resorting to these childish and un-necessary (and stereotypically teenaged) insults.

I'll add to this. My first experience on IRC was EFnet, when the Australian node got hacked/smurfed, basically destroyed, I changed to another network, which was owned by the same company that owned the Efnet node I used. I am an oper on that network and it is perfectly reasonable, in my view, for opers to have a personal favourite IRCd. If it happens that someone doesn't agree with me though, I respect that. The world would be boring if we all liked the same things.

Last edited by Watchdog; 24/07/03 02:19 AM.