Quote:

ConferenceRoom 2.0.2f-SEC abcdefghijkmnopqrstwxyzABCLIMORX abcdeijklmnopqrstuvzACJLMNORU
SMARTHELP WALLCHOPS TUNL WHISPER KNOCK PROP LANG FIELD SM TUNL CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(ovu)@+- NICKLEN=30 MODES=12 SILENCE=10
CHANMODES=bouv,k,lOMN,cdejimnpqrstzAJLRU WATCH=256 KICKLEN=64 MAXBANS=75 MAXCHANNELS=12 SSL FLG=wEsekpv,5

ok maybe im mistaken but +y isnt even in the chanmodes= in CR so if its not there tellin mirc it is ...... then how can u say this ismircs fualt? i mean thats like me asking u to make me a sandwich and when u bring me tunafish sandwich im upset cause u didnt bring me bologna

expecting something to operate properly when u dont tell it how to or with what info is impossible to expect ..... in my opinion CR is at fualt .... and since CR costs an ungodly amount of money id say they should start making [censored] that works correctly with mirc ... as it is by far the most popular irc client made. why doesnt hybrid or unreal ircds have this problem like cr is? probably because even tho they are free ware ... they actually work properly with mirc ... ironic isnt it? u never wanna shed bad light to the sacred CR but in this case your wrong .. admit and be a man about a mistake of cr .. it is not like u wrong the mistake. why take it so damn personal

D3m0nnet.com