Quote:
- I'm saying that if we guess that 50,000 unique users visit this site and one thread gets made about extending colours in that time period in which perhaps 2 people come out in favour of the idea, that's 0.004% of the users of this site who really feel strongly that more colours should be added. Even if it's 1000x as many people it would still be the vast minority.

Or maybe they have read these threads befor and relize it is a pointless effort to try and improve mIRC and IRC itself due to people like you. I would love to see IRC go more mainstream due to all the teeny boppers with their Aim and MSN.

Dont try and take the unvoted and make them on your side. If i wanted i could make the same statement because they havent all posted on how to use irc that none of them use irc. Or because they have stated an opinion on liking irc they all hate it.

I'll believe they dont want more colors (whatever they may be) when all 50,000 post against me. So go you freedom fighter, speak for the unspoken for to justify black and white! POWAH TO DA PEOPLE!

hehe