ya most rooms ban it, so why complain :tongue:. And its only "barely readable" if you use a white background. Unfortunetly i doubt such a nice little feature will be added due to the masses who are doomed to live life inside the colorblind box. Aparently walking and chewing gum is easy but reading and seeing color is not, go figure :tongue:

The way i look at it is,
You have a argument ofcourse:
A. Abuse of colors to annoy people
Answer: Well your all ready annoyed, is it possible to get more annoyed lol? I personally dont see the dif, and dont try to say i like colors, I chat the same as you scaredies, colorblind :tongue:

B. Theres too many colors already!
Well i dont see that as being nearly true, colors along with everything else is an option. All of you have the ability to keep colors 10 feet away from you. So use it :tongue:

C. Another Control Code or a change in the current Color Control Code will bring an end to IRC and the internet itself, bringing chaos to the world and reducing us all to infints allowing the true rulers of earth (Ants) to reign supreme!!
Well you yourself (You being the previous post) said that mIRC is used as the standard, if it changes, others will follow. And seeing as all the none mIRC users would be annoyed if their software didnt change, well id assume they would change.

D. The current system is a tried and true system, it stood the tests of time so why change?
Well hey, i see your point. I mean that makes so much sense to me im selling my car and using nothing but my feet, afterall man kind used them for so long why upgrade? And omg, im never going Cable, im sticking with 56k thank you very much. Theres no need for more speed. Hell with that reasoning you wont make it far in life if you cant upgrade now and then. I understand constantly changing is no good, but were not constantly changing the color system now are we?

And theres my argument:
A. It will make me happy, wee! :tongue: