lol yee who cast the first stone shall be banished into the world of... colors :tongue:

This is not for my benifit, i run a multiuser MuD through dcc, and the whole game including many parts inside text is customizable for the USER, so the USER can tell the game to send messages to the USER in a specific color, so this is for the USERS BENIFIT. The reason im asking is cuz many different events in the game can be customizable and it would be cool if they could have different colors. But basically everyone has a desired theme more or less, and in the given color scheme there is only a small number of colors that work with the users color scheme. Like me personally, i use default colors, i cannot stand K11.

So if my USERS like blue, i was hoping my bot could send them text in many blues, assuming they set it up in the ColorCP section of my bot ofcourse.

So again, this is for my USERS benifit, not for the sake of using many annoying colors in channels. Dont lump me with those idiots befor you have all the facts, thank you very much smile