Dude, maybe you don't realize it, but you get nasty if someone tells you something you don't want to hear.

Like with the transparency request you put up and someone told you about the layers.. A simple, "I've tried that already and it's not quite what I'm looking for" would have been enough. But instead you took it to a new level and acted like the person was retarded for even responding to thread you started.

Not only that, but to me, I made a joking reference and said that "oh wait this isn't mIRC" and some of the references are mIRC specific.. You said it's not "mIRC" it's "IRC" and proceeded to use some colorful language to refer to me. The joke obviously went over your head.

You have some rather poor social skills, and you REALLY need to work on them. Go work as a customer representative for some company. With your attitude, you'll rack up complaints like it's a contest to see who can rack them up the fastest.

I know that sometimes it can be frustrating to try to explain something, only to not have it understood, but that does't give you an automatic right to rip into someone like if they just killed your family or something. Just chill out some dude and stop being so hostile and nasty.