My personal 2 cents of a viewpoint on 6.1 is simple. I like the redesign of it. Please note that i don't use the stripped down mirc to chat with.. i ofcourse lay a script over it.. and although i'll have to open invision's toolbar buttons in photoshop and modify them.. (10 minutes tops).. i see no reason to be annoyed about 6.1 i've had it up and running now for about 6 or more hours.. and usually by now i get one of those stupid "software caused connection abort" messages that 6.01, 6.02, and 6.03 were so infamous for... so far, i'm yet to get one from 6.1.. and no.. nothing has changed about my system configuration. that really was my only serious complaint to begin with about the versions from 6.01-6.03.. 6.1 seems to have it either resolved or something. in any event, i like the new 6.1 - the only thing which i honestly can't say i care for was having the registration pop up in my face stating i had 30 days to try it. Although the popping up in my face is nothing new, i rather saw the time limit as a bit of a pain. It kinda reminded me of windows xp's activation nagging. heh. idk.. maybe that seems weird, but i'm a pc tech.. so i deal w/ microsoft products all day every day.. and just seeing the registration popup like "hey, 30 days or this program isn't gonna work" just kinda reminded me of microsoft's thing. not that i'm saying that's what khaled as a person is like or making any such inference. i'm just saying it seemed a little familiar. I must say one thing.. 6.1 looks great under winxp. the previous versions still looked a little.. "blocky".. but 6.1 seems to be designed quite well.. looks great. Keep up the good work. Anyways, that's my 2 cents for what it's worth. Thx cool