If you find bugs, report it to the Bugs forum. I haven't seen any bug reports as of yet (it hasn't even been out for 24 hours!).

What you probably mean is the fact that you've most likely seen a lot of people giving their thoughts about the new interface and the new functions/features - most of them being negative. These aren't bugs, they're opinions, and quite valid ones IMHO smile

The only people I've seen who've complained about so-called "bugs" are odd little people who always want to seem to do something differently and not use mIRC for it's main purpose (I believe someone wanted to use FIVE mIRC clients so a DIFFERENT script could be opened for each channel on different networks, or something like that, and for some reason they had to change the name of the .exe file? - Don't ask me why /server -m or /server -n was invented wink)

At the end of the day, if you just act normally and use mIRC for it's main purpose, then v6.1 isn't that bad - but as mentioned in a few other posts, and bound to be mentioned in a few more, there are some changes which have been made since 6.03 which just haven't been necessary, and some requests have not been fulfilled at all. I'll use it and get used to it though, it looks kewt in a CTCP Version laugh

Happy chatting!

Regards

Mentality/Chris