What exactly do you mean by 'hotkeys', the key combination like ALT+B, or the underlined character? I think the key combinations should stay the same, but the underlined characters don't have to.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. You may choose your own 'underline character' but the key combination like Alt+B must remain the same. The underlined character is determined by a & character preceeding the letter you want used. I believe the proper term used is Menu Accelerator Key. I could be wrong.

I'd hate to see someone come up with translations for 'alias' 'remote' etc.

Agreed. Probably all proper names and technical references should be left alone, unless a widly accepted translation already exists for that word. I'd hate to think "space bar" might be translated to "room rod" or "astral tavern" in a different language. smirk

The greatest problem for me was that the dutch text somehow always seemed to take up more space then english.

Yes, that is the greatest problem when translating a program, which is why I'd probably not worry about trying to translate the third file I posted above.

- Raccoon

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!