I said 'most spoken' not 'most used on Internet'. Anyway China will be in a couple of years one of the most important countries related with Internet (i know, i know, chinese firewall, chinese goverment, etc, etc.. but time to the time, wait and you'll see it, don't forget that they're nearly four times the population of USA, for example, and they have an enormous potential).

And please, a personal wish and an important remark... spanish 'modern' language ISN'T latinamerican spanish, ISN'T argentinian, nor mexican, nor (place here your favourite latinamerican country). Spanish 'modern' language is spoken on Spain (and no, Spain ISN'T Mexico, learn some geography :P), if any of you makes or want to make a REAL spanish translation of mirc please, make sure that YOU are spanish or know 'modern' spanish... i'm tired to see on Internet poor and cheap 'spanish' translations that only have argentinian or mexican phrases (and yes, i'm spanish and i'm the official 'modern' spanish translator of some well-know programs, manuals, faqs, etc...).