Downloading things illegally is pretty much the same thing as copying a cd or a tape be it audio or video and giving it to a friend. I think that no matter if we tell people that its illegal and may be hazardous to your computers, its still going to continue. I think that everyone has given good and bad examples of downloading and the aspects of it. I think that this thread is gonna continue with everyone expressing their views on it and everyone is back to square one.

What I'm getting at is everyone here has at least downloaded something at least once...legal or not and that if someone is gonna do it, at least be cautious about it and not download everything they see and that mIRC may or may not be a good idea to use for downloading. Everyone here has their own views on it i guess...I think that may be it for me on this thread because I am one of those people that download things for me as well as things that aren't in stores.

I've heard people say that they tape things off of tv, with or without the commercials, people download those episodes and put them to disc, with or without commercials....hell I got just about every thundercats episode saved to disc because they don't air on tv anymore and that I have yet to find a dvd or vhs. It was just one of my favorite cartoons when I was younger. I think it just depends on the situation...