one thing that may have been over looked ....... if someone was simply tryin to go out and find an age appropriate conversation ....... isnt there countless upon countless number of channels on the net specifically designed for that very reason ...... in my own personal experiance the ppl that go from room to room asking for asl and once they get it and havnt found anything they are looking for and then leave are nothing but bottom feeders on life ..... ppl who cant go out thier own door to go look for a real relationship ...... and lets be totally honest FONT DOES NOT ATTRACT ..... with that much being said ...... personally yes again the only way i do see this as being implemented (if at all) would be thru the use of CTCP ...... and again WHY BOTHER when its a simple what 3 lines of coding max ??? why add that to mirc it would take just as much if not more work and effort to add it than would be possible with a simple script ...... option or not , Whois or not , ctcp or not ...... its just not something that i can even see is worth adding to any future release ....... if someone wants to ask asl of ppl so be it ...... its been part of chat since the begining ...... and adding this option wont change that ....... 90% of irc users have no clue what any of the buttons/features/addons even do ....

there has been more work on every post here than would require to put together any simple ctcp reply script for and ASL request ..... that to me is why it would seem like its just not worth to add as an available option to mirc when so many ppl wouldnt use it and most likely most wouldnt even know its there ...... with the added exception of the 5 ppl here who have said its a good idea

D3m0nnet.com