Abstract? Oh you mean these:

Quit Messages, Version replies, Finger replies, Filesharing, Annoying-Ass teddybear popups, Pinging, Sound requests, Announcing what the hell someone is listening to..., Addons that allow you to view the earth in realtime, or any other addon, DLL, any ctcp function, addons that put smiley faces on the "I's and j's" (didn't wanna forget that one)....

Those kind of things?

as far as the anonymous thing goes...yes some people enjoy being queen of the lesbian rooms, false prophets in christian rooms, wannabe hackers that figured out how to bring down the connection on their toaster, which by the way some people love keeping others on their toes for some reason. (puts on his sarcastic smile) You can find me in the channel named muffdive using the nick LillyLicker... NOT

Quote:
(rather than going through people's profiles looking for someone your age and oposite sex).

What are you blind? Everyday I see wannabe sex experts trying to score online (sad I tell ya), The other day someone came into a channel and did something off of the beavis and butthead do america movie by repeating "Attention Chicks with big boobs, I am ready to do you now". Profiles wouldn't necessarily have to be correct...I think the optional thing was mentioned. Besides alot of people prefer chatting with someone close to their own age.

Ah well the only thing left to do is wait and see what happens.....