well im sure simply adding a line to ur info inside of mirc wouldnt be as much as a problem as first getting all the ircd developers to then insert a raw mode for this line to respond into and then making it apply to all the whois ...... ofcourse this would only then work in a server which has that "new" coded ability ..... and none of the ones who dont have it coded ....... it would take both sides working together to actually impliment this feature ....... mirc itself cannot make a new protocal and its simply accepted by all ircd coders and developers ........ typically mirc has been coded after ircd changes have been made to work with them not before they are made ...... maybe if this feature were to have more behind it u should also suggest this to ircd developers sites as well ... that way both sides who would be a party to this would then be able to decide whether they would want to use it or not??? ..... again just my opinion of it too ...... i personally would go to the N/A side of things if it were enabled but i do understand ur views and u do make a very good arguement for it

D3m0nnet.com