mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Right Click on nicks stopped working by maroon @ 16/04/19 10:02 AM
Sounds like your popups.ini got trashed. If you press alt+P it opens the popups tab of the remotes editor, and should show lines of code for each of the 5 items on the 'view' menu of the popups editor. If the code is there, then that's not what cause
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Right Click on nicks stopped working by mk96 @ 16/04/19 03:45 AM
My computer froze up and I was forced to do a hard restart and suddenly when I right clicked n a nick I gt the pointing finger icon but nothing happened I've got zero scripting knowledge and don't mess with the stuff on the scripting pop up menu at
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /msg on dashed nicks by Raccoon @ 16/04/19 02:38 AM
mIRC now anticipates the presence of command switches for /msg. Command switches begin with a dash. The work-around is simple, though. Use a blank command switch. /msg - -FooBar Hello -Foobar, you have an invalid nickname!
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /msg on dashed nicks by maroon @ 15/04/19 09:51 PM
Another workaround may be 7.53's changelog: 20.Added /privmsg command.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts /msg on dashed nicks by Sephiroth_ @ 15/04/19 05:08 PM
Hiho, since 7.53 (or higher) /msg doesn't work for Nicks starting with a dash (bouncers for example), it just returns insufficient parameters error. Code:/!msg -sBNC Message => * /msg: insufficient parameters /!say works => > works /!me
Bug Reports Originally Posted By: KhaledTo summarize: the salt should always be zero-padded to eight bytes. This summary is true for user-defined salts created using the 's' switch, because user-defined text cannot create salt strings with embedded 0x00 bytes f
Bug Reports Ok, thanks for the explanation. To summarize: the salt should always be zero-padded to eight bytes. When I make this change in the key derivation function, it passes the tests in your scripts. That said, I am guessing this will break backwards comp
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: How to close query windows with CTRL+W? by Raccoon @ 13/04/19 09:33 PM
You can middle-click a window's tab in mIRC to close it, including query windows. If you need something more advanced, you can intercept and reassign the CTRL+W behavior in mIRC by writing an AutoHotkey script. Download from www.autohotkey.com and
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts How to close query windows with CTRL+W? by Awesoft @ 13/04/19 04:30 PM
I have assigned CTRL+W on the dpi mouse button in order to close windows so I'd like to close mIRC query windows too. Any idea? Thank you in advance.
Bug Reports The salt *parameter* is a text string, yes. Rather than having parameters be &binvars, my list of improvements had previously suggested a switch where the key and salt/iv parameters both be seen as hex instead of UTF8 text. I was not asking here
Bug Reports I think for futurization with other ciphers and with other applications using these ciphers, it may be necessary to support either binvar content or hexadecimal strings. My argument would be to automatically detect and support a &binvar if that
Bug Reports The salt is a string, a %var not a &binvar. It cannot contain null characters. If you would like the salt to be interpreted as a &binvar, we would need to add a new switch.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [Twitch] Sub bot is not counting months on resubs by Scootycoolguy @ 13/04/19 02:11 AM
When using the debug, my status window produces this. Just in case, this is the entire code I am working with (I know it is messy). Something tells me something with Twitch has changed since around Jan/Feb when this happened and users could announc
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $urlget bugs / discussion by Loki12583 @ 13/04/19 01:01 AM
$urlget() does not process relative redirects properly. It seems to simply append the location to "scheme://domain/". It should instead construct an effective uri as described here: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7231#section-7.1.2 https:/
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2