mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Feature Suggestions Currently $regml(a)/$regmlex(1,a) = $regml(0)/$regmlex(1,0) with 'a' being interpreted as invalid, so 0. This could be changed to returns the capture if the name matches, and keep interpreting as 0 otherwise.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by kap @ 18/02/19 04:37 PM
Hey eahm! Would you consider managing your color schemes by creating a repository for it, over at https://www.mircscripts.nl?
Feature Suggestions I do like named captures (and in fact, prefer them) over trying to count brackets to figure out which match I actually want. $regml(a) (or $regmlex) sounds good enough to me (but probably conflicts with the name parameter in some way); %a isn't stric
Feature Suggestions $regmlex is meant to be an improved/fixed version of $regml. All identifiers which return a Nth item in a collection has to be looped over to get all the items, this is how it works in others languages, but these languages certainly have their own w
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: $regex() named capture groups to %variables by Raccoon @ 18/02/19 12:46 AM
It's not a "problem" accessing $regml(), it's tedious and utterly line consuming. I don't know that there would be fair objection to automatically storing the data to a local variable, seeing as you can choose the names yourself. It's sup
Feature Suggestions I suggested accessing named capture groups myself: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/259456/Retrieving_named_captures_with#Post259456 While your idea may be good, I wouldn't want to be forced to assign the value to a local variable to acc
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ 17/02/19 11:22 PM
Added four schemes based on Lincon http://mc0de.github.io/lincon-hexchat-theme/ Code:[colors] n0=Dracula,1,6,4,5,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,0,5,7,6,0,3,2,3,5,0,1,0,1,0,14,6,1,1,0 n1=DraculaGr,1,6,4,5,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,15,5,7,6,15,3,2,3,5,15,1,0,1,15,14,6,1,1,15 n
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $regex() named capture groups to %variables by Raccoon @ 17/02/19 10:59 PM
One of the trying things about regular expression capture groups is having to iterate through an array of $regml() and $regmlex() results and tediously dump them into %variables. This can take up a rather bulky amount of code the more complex a patt
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help, please, with timer command and an alias by Erasimus @ 17/02/19 08:45 PM
Big thank you. I thought I had tried that, but it hadn't worked. Maybe I tried !$ instead of $! Anyway. It works perfectly now. Thanks again (grovel, grovel)
Scripts & Popups you can delay the execution by using $! instead of just $ example: //timer 5 1 echo -a $!asctime
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Help, please, with timer command and an alias by Erasimus @ 17/02/19 06:37 PM
Code is trying to deal with an IdleRPG game, and the idlebot returning to the channel, having been offline. Issue is that script would have to log-in again, but, after a delay (while the bot sets itself back up). The bot then compares channel users
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Text repeat script by chukzilla @ 17/02/19 04:58 AM
Was wondering if someone could help with identifying how to capture text after a certain point and repeat it in a channel. i.e <jimmy> !quote johnny Something, something stupid & inane i'd like to listen for !quote johnny and then capture
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Error command by SykO @ 16/02/19 06:21 PM
We currently count with a goto error, $error, and reseterror for handling errors, but we got no way of reporting errors directly. Therefore I suggest an /error command with the following format: Code:/error <error message> which just as the b
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2