mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: GIF images not being recognized. by NrWarren @ Today at 09:40 AM
Here is the script I made to animate gifs. Works pretty well. Thanks khaled! (problem was websites not allowing proper saving of gifs) Code: ; Opens window for GIF images. ; ; Usage: ; //tenor loop $qt($mircdir\tenor.gif) ; //tenor $qt($mircd
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: GIF images not being recognized. by NrWarren @ Today at 08:10 AM
actually, i think this may be a false alarm... i think my test .gif file was copied improperly from a website.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts GIF images not being recognized. by NrWarren @ Today at 08:06 AM
I was trying to make use of the new $pic().frames and $pic().delay features for GIF images. Seems that it worked properly for "some" gifs, but other gifs, /drawpic and $pic do not seem to be working. I am thinking that it must have to do
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Support for IRCD version identifiers by Raccoon @ Today at 07:11 AM
$ircdtype, $ircdversion, $isupport It can become difficult writing a script that works across multiple IRC networks, mostly because of the profoundly different ways that the different IRCDs work. Can we get an identifier that reveals the name of th
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by Dazuz @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM
I fed it some lines, and it seems to be working like it should:Quote: Thu Dec 13 23:56:30 2018 KNICK was kicked from #CHANNEl by KICKER reason: test 1 2 3 Thu Dec 13 23:56:45 2018 KNICK was kicked from #CHANNEl,#CHANNEl,#CHANNEl,#CHANNEl by KICKER re
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: sorting logs by date by maroon @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM
This should be moved to Bug Reports, as I'm seeing this in 7.53 but not in 7.52 I hadn't even noticed there *was* a date column, because the log window is too narrow for the columns, and even when you drag the unused 'folder' column narrow, it's bac
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts mIRC's Flood Protection - Does anyone use it? by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM
I've been using mIRC for a couple decades now, and I occasionally revisit mIRC's Flood Protection settings (under Options > IRC > Flood) and the documentation that goes with it, and I'm still not very keen on how it's supposed to work. Those o
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by VitaminAforAweso @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM
Thanks for explaining. I wasn't aware you could convert $fulldate to $ctime that way. After testing it, all the different things in the condition matched up with the echo, but the output came from the else statement and output 2 lines, not the if wi
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by Dazuz @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM
The first one takes the first 5 tokens ($fulldate = Thu Dec 13 22:22:22 2018) and converts it to $ctime and then compares it to the current $ctime, which gives you the number of seconds that have elapsed since the event was added. See what this give
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by VitaminAforAweso @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM
After playing with the parts of the if, it seems the first one always fails. What is it supposed to be calculating? Also, if $12 is supposed to be the nick of the person doing the kicking, won't that be getting changed if multiple channels are added
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts sorting logs by date by jerod @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM
just upgraded to the new version today, 7.53, and now I cant view logs sorted by date, no matter what I click on it sorts them by name. help!
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Owner status, +q mode and prefix by Wims @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM
I didn't get any reply for this https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/250559/ But I also believe the current way this is handled is buggy. On irc.swiftirc.net, channel mode +q is definitely for owner mode, however this network d
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Raw 378 in akill script by jrenshaw1972 @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM
I am trying to write an akill script that uses Raw 378 to pull the offenders IP address to place in the akill. I am not familiar with using Raw and am not a great scripter so any help would be appreciated. He always uses the same nickname, but his IP
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Nick Completer by maroon @ 12/12/18 11:12 PM
Just to be clear, what you're wanting is that if the first word of what you type is someone's nick followed by a colon, you want the colon removed, and a chevron symbol added between the nick and the text message? If you type in a different upper/lo
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by Dazuz @ 12/12/18 10:51 PM
The one it creates with the tokenize line. You can test which one of the ifs failed by adding a little echo line above it:Code: echo -st * $calc($ctime -$ctime($1-5)) < 10 && $6 == $knick && $12 == $nick
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by VitaminAforAweso @ 12/12/18 09:59 PM
It doesn't seem to work for me. It still writes a line for each channel. What $1- are you working with where $6 is the knick and $12 is the nick?
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by Dazuz @ 12/12/18 09:03 PM
Code: on *:kick:#: { if (You have been kicked isin $1-) { ;Stores the kick reason in %reason variable set -l %reason $1- ;Takes the last line from the log and tokenizes it tokenize 32 $line(@kick,$line(@kick,0)) ;#1
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Nick Completer by fue @ 12/12/18 09:02 PM
Hi! I'm looking for a Nick Completer. Have googled around but they are not uptodate. If i write ex: nick: <text> it will be Nick <text>
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by VitaminAforAweso @ 12/12/18 08:15 PM
Thank you. I have two questions though. 1: what does(!$($+(%,kick.,$cid,$knick),2)) do? 2: is there a way to get the script to out put the different channels that the user was kicked from, or will it just state the first channel from before the tim
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by hixxy @ 12/12/18 07:42 PM
Code:on *:kick:{ if (you have been kicked isin $1-) && (!$($+(%,kick.,$cid,$knick),2)) { inc -u5 $+(%,kick.,$cid,$knick) echo @kick $fulldate $knick was kicked from $chan by $nick reason: $1- } } This will still show a mes
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Logging Kicks From Multiple Channels by VitaminAforAweso @ 12/12/18 05:18 PM
I need help with a script and have been unable to solve it myself so I finally joined here to get some help. I have a very simple script to log every time a user is kicked into a custom window so I can reference who was kicked and when. Code: on
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Toolbar by Tiago @ 12/12/18 02:42 PM
Originally Posted By: RaccoonPress Alt+A or by script sendkeys % $+ a Yes that's what I want, but I liked to put it on the popup channel. It is possible? Thank you!
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Toolbar by Tiago @ 12/12/18 01:57 PM
Originally Posted By: DazuzCode: alias testmenu { if ($toolbar(testmenu)) toolbar -d testmenu else toolbar -a testmenu "Test menu!" $qt($mircexe) "/echo click!" @testmenu } menu @testmenu { Hello .World:noop }
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Toolbar by Dazuz @ 12/12/18 12:05 PM
Code: alias testmenu { if ($toolbar(testmenu)) toolbar -d testmenu else toolbar -a testmenu "Test menu!" $qt($mircexe) "/echo click!" @testmenu } menu @testmenu { Hello .World:noop } /help /toolbar
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Prime Sub by TroyL @ 12/12/18 03:55 AM
So this is what i have for my sub script: Code: raw USERNOTICE:*:{ if (($msgtags(msg-id).key == sub) && ($msgtags(room-id).key == 30084163)) { var %nick $iif($msgtags(display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(login).key) var %sub-plan
Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 ... 96 97 >