mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Multiple triggers for On Text Help? by WlfHrted @ 8 minutes 55 seconds ago
Cleaning up my scripts a bot for a channel bot and wanting to see if I can condense this. Essentially it just triggers on expletives. Not sure what all is permitted here so I censored it. Instead of having the following: Code: on *:text:*CURSEWOR
Scripts & Popups Hi Maroon Quote: - filesize is 777216
Scripts & Popups You can only know the total number of users on a channel when you receive RAW 366, you can start checking for number of users when you receive RAW 353, but if it's a large channel, the server can send you multiple RAW 353s. Code: raw 353:*:echo -t
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC causing taskbar to disappear by Khaled @ Today at 12:47 PM
The most common reason for this is that you have enabled full screen mode. If you move your mouse to the top of the screen, the mIRC menubar should appear. You can then choose the "View" menu and select the "Full Screen" option to
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: .pos property $regml() $regmlex() unicode by Khaled @ Today at 11:37 AM
Thanks, this issue has been fixed for the next version.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts How to know the total users of a chan in a join by dukealex @ Today at 10:20 AM
Hi! I want to know is a possibility to obtain the total number of users of a chan directly ON JOIN event (when i join a channel) without using a timer, i.e. before the nicklist is initiated on that channel. For example: Code:ON 1:JOIN:#: { if (
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC causing taskbar to disappear by Matt5150 @ Today at 09:12 AM
Hello, try this: /menubar <on|off> /toolbar <on|off> /treebar <on|off> /switchbar <on|off>
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Option to disable Nagle by Raccoon @ Today at 08:02 AM
Wish to request an option to disable Nagle's Algorithm to IRC server connections. Could be a global setting, or could be a per-/server option, or could be a /raw -d command switch. Certain interactions are desired in a Nagle-free environment, such
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts mIRC causing taskbar to disappear by melbmatt51 @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM
Recently I have noticed that mIRC has made the taskbar and the menu bar at the top of the screen disappear. I am not sure what has caused this or how to fix it. The image below will show you what has happened.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Channel Central by Lindrian dll error mirc 7.55 by maroon @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM
can you confirm that the file exists in that location? in any editbox paste: //echo -a filesize is $file(C:\Users\Cheiron\Desktop\Undead MIRC7.55\chancentral\chancentral\dlls\dcx.dll).size
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Channel Central by Lindrian dll error mirc 7.55 by Orobas @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM
I've just updated to 7.55 as per the forum thread re URI security affecting older versions. I've tried to add a very useful script i was running to date on my old 6.35 mirc and encountered a dll issue.. The script, some of you may know, was Channel
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: $regex() named capture groups to %variables by Wims @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM
Named capture group is part of the pcre engine, if you can create a group (non-named) and reuse it inside the expression aka /(a)\1/ matching "aa", you can do that with named captures as well /(?<group>a)\k'group'/ This works in mIRC
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Documentation by maroon @ Yesterday at 06:59 AM
/help /dll says: Quote: Note: The data and parms variables can each hold 900 chars maximum. Could the dll page be updated from '900 chars' to indicate the current max limit in bytes, now that Unicode means chars and bytes aren't the same thing? M
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: $regex() named capture groups to %variables by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 03:47 AM
If $regex* doesn't currently support named capture groups, it's pretty safe to suggest that sane people aren't using named capture groups in scripts. While in contrast, if named capture groups would populate variables of the same names, it's very sa
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Nicklist srollbar by maroon @ 20/02/19 08:41 PM
looks like something closer to this is working Code://var -s %a $window( # ).dh , %b $height(a,$window($active).font,$window( # ).fontsize) | echo -a $calc( %a / %b )
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts .pos property $regml() $regmlex() unicode by maroon @ 20/02/19 08:27 PM
I'm helping rockcavera who first noticed parts of this. The .pos property for $regml() and $regmlex() are not reporting the correct position when the string contains codepoints above 127. Code: //var %msg multibyte character $chr(233) test | echo
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Does exist a command or method to change? by dukealex @ 20/02/19 06:03 PM
Hi! Does exist a command or method to change the channel nicklist's background with an image (not color) ? I know to change the channel/query/status etc. backgrounds, but i don't know how for Nicklist.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Nicklist srollbar by Matt5150 @ 20/02/19 04:19 PM
Uh thanks for the help @Raccoon, I didn't know that identifier. So something like $height(a,$window(#).font,$window(#).fontsize) should give you the current and correct height, right?
Feature Suggestions Quote:I think clearly $regml() support would require the name parameter as non-optional. Agreed Quote:But I still stand by my request for automatically populated variable names by design. There's no broken backward compatibility because there's noth
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10 Animate Icon/Flash Icon by maroon @ 20/02/19 02:50 PM
Join the club. Which mIRC version were you using under win7 vs win10? See this thread. Even though I can't get the newer v7.x versions to flash correctly under win7, but was getting 6.35 to flash at the same time. Even though different mIRC versi
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Windows 10 Animate Icon/Flash Icon by PurpleXVI @ 20/02/19 02:31 PM
So back on Windows 7, I had no problem getting mIRC to flash on my toolbar when there were new messages or other activity on my connected servers. On Windows 10, I have the same options active, but it's not doing a damn thing. Anyone got any idea h
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Using older versions of mIRC by Khaled @ 19/02/19 12:06 PM
As with most software, new versions of mIRC are released every so often that add new features, fix bugs, and address security issues. We generally recommend using the latest version of mIRC because it can include changes that address important issue
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Nicklist srollbar by Raccoon @ 19/02/19 01:51 AM
use $height() instead of 17.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: $regex() named capture groups to %variables by Raccoon @ 19/02/19 01:50 AM
I think clearly $regml() support would require the name parameter as non-optional. But I still stand by my request for automatically populated variable names by design. There's no broken backward compatibility because there's nothing here that anyb
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Nicklist srollbar by Matt5150 @ 18/02/19 07:08 PM
Hello, Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language. I did a very rough way. You can check if there are more nicknames in a channel than the height of the window / vertical spacing. For example, I'm using the font Verdana, size 13. The verti
Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 ... 90 91 >