mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Threads | Unanswered Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past Week | Past Month | Past Year
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
Re: Build mIRC with /guard:cf afterdeck 4 hours ago
If anyone is curious, here is the working set of "mitigation options"; tested on Win 10 10362.

Code
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<MitigationPolicy>
  <AppConfig Executable="mirc.exe">
    <DEP Enable="true" EmulateAtlThunks="false" />
    <ASLR ForceRelocateImages="true" RequireInfo="false" BottomUp="true" HighEntropy="true" />
    <StrictHandle Enable="true" />
    <ExtensionPoints DisableExtensionPoints="true" />
    <DynamicCode BlockDynamicCode="true" AllowThreadsToOptOut="false" Audit="false" />
    <ControlFlowGuard Enable="true" SuppressExports="false" />
    <SignedBinaries MicrosoftSignedOnly="true" AllowStoreSignedBinaries="false" Audit="false" AuditStoreSigned="false" EnforceModuleDependencySigning="true" />
    <Fonts DisableNonSystemFonts="true" AuditOnly="false" Audit="false" />
    <ImageLoad BlockRemoteImageLoads="true" AuditRemoteImageLoads="false" BlockLowLabelImageLoads="true" AuditLowLabelImageLoads="false" />
    <Payload EnableExportAddressFilter="true" AuditEnableExportAddressFilter="false" EnableExportAddressFilterPlus="true" AuditEnableExportAddressFilterPlus="false" EnableImportAddressFilter="true" AuditEnableImportAddressFilter="false" EnableRopStackPivot="true" AuditEnableRopStackPivot="false" EnableRopCallerCheck="true" AuditEnableRopCallerCheck="false" EnableRopSimExec="true" AuditEnableRopSimExec="false" />
    <SEHOP Enable="true" TelemetryOnly="false" />
    <Heap TerminateOnError="true" />
    <ChildProcess DisallowChildProcessCreation="true" Audit="false" />
  </AppConfig>
</MitigationPolicy>
3 77 Read More
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
Re: Script Editor: Collapsible Code Sections Chokehold Yesterday at 06:58 PM
I agree as well, I have very much noticed difficulty tracking end braces when coding with nested if statements.
I would very much love a collapsible editor.
5 1,835 Read More
Scripts & Popups Jump to new posts
Re: $read command not finding file maroon 19/08/19 09:13 PM
Just a reminder that $read() has default behaviors that may not be intuitive, requiring it be a good idea for most users to use the nt switches

$read($scriptdircrit-table.txt, %crit.roll)
becomes
$read($scriptdircrit-table.txt,nt, %crit.roll)

Without the 'n' switch, it tries to evaluate identifiers found in the text line, and in some cases you can get some nasty surprises from this
Without the 't' switch, it looks at line#1 of the text file, and if it's a positive number, it uses that as the number of lines in the text file, even if line#1 has a much smaller number. The above syntax for $read shows a random line from the file, but if line#1 contains 10, then you get a random line from the next 10 lines, regardless how many lines there really are.
4 58 Read More
Re: $read command not finding file Wims 19/08/19 08:53 PM
I could be wrong but as it is, it's probably looking for crit-table.txt in $mircdir.
That's entirely correct.
4 58 Read More
Re: $read command not finding file Cygnata 19/08/19 07:47 PM
Works perfectly, thanks!
4 58 Read More
Re: $read command not finding file kap 19/08/19 07:07 PM
Hi

If you move the file crit-table.txt to the same directory the script file is in and change $read(crit-table.txt, %crit.roll) to $read($scriptdircrit-table.txt, %crit.roll) does it then work?

I could be wrong but as it is, it's probably looking for crit-table.txt in $mircdir.

hth
4 58 Read More