mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by Raccoon @ Today at 02:39 AM
In the status window, type ' /quote version ' and report back what it says. I am hoping it says STATUSMSG=@+ somewhere in there, or not, but keep an eye open for it.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Simple One Man Spam Prevention Bot by maroon @ Today at 02:28 AM
Here's something to flag someone saying something 5 times in 300 seconds. Change those variables to the values you want. (There's 2 places with the 300) I don't use twitch, so you'll need to fill in the blank for what command does the 'time out'. T
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by HelpfulUser @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Right. You are correct. /onotice and /omsg both.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Simple One Man Spam Prevention Bot by TroyL @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Can anyone please provide me with a code that automatically times someone out after a certain amount of messages is sent within a set amount of seconds on Twitch.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by Khaled @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Thanks for the update. Just to be clear, you are saying that: 1) in the non-portable installation, /onotice in mIRC v7.53 works correctly. 2) in the portable installation, /onotice in mIRC v7.53 does not work. I am afraid I have still not been abl
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /timer $+ $ctimer off by maroon @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM
Yes, this looks like it's largely about that issue in https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/261772/$timer()_returning_info_about_#Post261772 However at that time, I was not aware of the different behavior from deleting the timer as part of a
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by HelpfulUser @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM
Hello, 1) Yes same network eliyah.com and as far as what the server supports - on v7.52 onotice command works fine in there. Only on v7.53 does it not work in there. 2) The portable installation is in subfolders of documents folder. 3) In debug w
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: (nvm!) Nested while loops on single line issues? by Khaled @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM
Thanks for your post. As you noted, this issue has been discussed before and the solution is to use {} brackets. This issue is already on my to-do list.
Scripts & Popups Ok, well that's still a bug as far as I'm concerned so I will report it as such with maroon's addition, or maybe he will report that himself.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by Khaled @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM
Thanks for your bug report. The "portable mode" option only changes where files are loaded/saved, so it should have no effect on commands, other than which scripts are loaded. I use my copy of mIRC in "portable mode" and do all of
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /timer $+ $ctimer off by Khaled @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM
Thanks for your bug report. This sounds like the same issue that you have mentioned before, ie. that $timer() may list a timer that has been halted if it is used immediately, in the same instance, after the halt. This is a known issue and is on the t
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: (nvm!) Nested while loops on single line issues? by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 04:47 AM
Ouims: I don't consider it a bug because Khaled has already asked us kindly not to complain about incongruities with brace formatting omissions. We know that WHILE is a pre-parser syntax and not regular a command. If it needs braces to support one-
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 04:30 AM
I can't reproduce this problem. When you're switching between Portable and Non-Portable mode, you are also switching between mirc.ini settings files. It is possible that the mirc.ini that lives in the same directory as your mirc.exe file, used whil
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: (nvm!) Nested while loops on single line issues? by maroon @ Yesterday at 03:26 AM
I stumbled across this bug again, having forgotten that this issue had come up earlier. To summarize what my testing shows, the bug is trigged where there's a /while nested inside another /while. For this to happen, the interior nested /while consis
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts /timer $+ $ctimer off by maroon @ Yesterday at 02:25 AM
/timer off is not consistent when the current timer ($ctimer) is disabled specifically by name or as part of a wildcard. The current timer does get deleted by the /timer off command, and after being deleted it does not respond to /timer -e. But the
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts v7.53 /onotice and /omsg Problem by HelpfulUser @ Yesterday at 02:22 AM
Hello, I will provide three things in this post: 1) Specs of PC etc. 2) The problem 3) My background with mIRC etc.. --- Specs on PC: Windows 7 with all latest updates, two mIRC installations. One installation is a standard installation in stand
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ Yesterday at 02:17 AM
Adjusted the first blue on few shemes, added Dark background version of Monokai on all the Monokai schemes. Code:[colors] n0=HexChat Black,1,6,4,7,11,3,3,3,3,3,3,15,7,8,6,15,3,11,3,7,15,1,15,1,15,14,6,1,1,15 n1=HexChat Black2,1,6,4,7,11,3,3,3,3,3,
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $timer().pause + .secs by Wims @ 07/12/18 10:54 PM
Both switches seems to work as intended in my manual tests, -P being used in my script, I tested that and didn't see any problem. And yes -P is doing what I originally requested, a (real) pause of the timer. I would like to see the help file updated
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $timer().pause + .secs by Khaled @ 07/12/18 07:07 PM
The latest beta includes some changes to /timer -p and adds a /timer -P. The issue fixed with /timer -p is that it was not counting down repetitions. In other words, /timer -p was stopping the timer alias from being executed during the seconds count
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ 07/12/18 12:11 PM
The latest beta is mIRC v7.53.60 and it can be downloaded here. It includes the following changes: Quote:Beta v7.53.60 changes: 1.Item 1, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/264459 2.Item 2, https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bad word in txt file by maroon @ 06/12/18 10:56 PM
You're doing things the hard way. If you're trying to have a text file containing a bad word list, then read 40 times from disk to check 40 bad words, that will be very slow because of disk access. You'd be much better off putting your bad words into
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ 06/12/18 09:07 PM
It's not Wad's palette' standard anymore but "Wad's BlackGr2" is a little more readable IMO, the gray is a lighter. Code:[colors] n0=HexChat Black,1,6,4,7,11,3,3,3,3,3,3,15,7,8,6,15,3,11,3,7,15,1,15,1,15,14,6,1,1,15 n1=HexChat Black2,1,6
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Bad word in txt file by Doctor_Souza @ 06/12/18 08:54 PM
hi guys, how to comparate if one word from text exists in txt file? i used "while" for check line by line if this word exists in all text "if ($read(scripts\blockp.txt,%i) isin $1-) {" but if the word is part of another it cons
Bug Reports Thanks for your bug report and the test scripts showing the expected output. The issue was due to the initial shortening of the key if it was longer than the block size. The key was being shortened if it was larger than 64 bytes for all hashes, when
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Increased overhead time by Khaled @ 05/12/18 11:52 AM
I was able to track down why this was affecting if/while loops. The script parser was zeroing the entire string size of the comparison parameters at a specific point during repeated loops, which was not necessary. This was more noticable due to the i
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >