mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts ON Getfail - determine cause by Protopia @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM
Is there any way to determine the cause of a DCC GET failure - specifically to distinguish between a communications error and the user having clicked Cancel in the DCC window?
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts drawcopy extention by Wims @ Yesterday at 03:06 AM
I'd like to see two new switch for drawcopy, one to get the drawn surface 'cleared' with a specific color, and one to allow more than one copy: /drawcopy -ihmntcxN @ [color] [color2] <x y w h> @ <x y [w h]> -c means that we specified th
Feature Suggestions Also, one reason why I feel this is especially pertinent, is because we try to teach people to pass aliases to timers, instead of long eccentric commands. At the moment, if your alias uses commands like 'say' or 'me' to macro or decorate text respon
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts HELP by Tano @ 22/05/18 05:59 PM
i have make a exemp ip.list with hashtable where i add the real Ip client On Client Connecting to be check read and avoided every real ip on exempt ip.list i use this command to add/del/list example on connect client ip is 104.100.23.45 , /ipadd *
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: 64 bit time values by Khaled @ 22/05/18 04:08 PM
Quote:Regarding 64bit time values, is this intended to increase ctime values only to the arbitrary cutoff of year 3000 or is that caused by the library being used? The only change that was made was to switch to 64bit time values by using the Windows
Feature Suggestions This is most likely related to these last two posts: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/242890/ However I believe it should be changed, first I don't think there are (m)any scripter who knows about this and who are expecting
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: timestamp with milliseconds by maroon @ 22/05/18 06:02 AM
It depends on what you mean by "doesn't work." If you mean setting your timestamp format to contain .x or .xxx and expecting the channel window to show milliseconds in your timestamp instead of x's, then no it doesn't, because that timesta
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: 64 bit time values by Raccoon @ 22/05/18 04:15 AM
> 4.Item 4, changed. I believe this was where Khaled fixed the bugs where scripts would register as having changed after daylight savings. There were inconsistencies between API calls, and I think Khaled did a unification to iron those issues ou
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: timestamp with milliseconds by blinmuteA @ 22/05/18 04:07 AM
i couldn't get the following script to work in mIRC 7.52 . i've set the timestamp to both [hh:nn:ss.x] and [hh:nn:ss.xxx] and neither work. am i missing something? Originally Posted By: FroggieDaFrogFixed bugs: Code:alias ctimeex { if (!$~isid ||
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $date.shortdate / $date(number).shortdate by maroon @ 22/05/18 04:01 AM
$date.shortdate / $date(number).shortdate $asctime.longdate / $asctime(number).longdate $date.shortdate would return the date as day/month/year vs month/day/year depending on the user's setting in windows/controlpanel. I'm not saying to show it *as*
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts $adate(number) by maroon @ 22/05/18 03:48 AM
$adate(number) Documentation for the $time(ctime,format) and $date(ctime,format) and $gmt(ctime,format) syntax are hidden within $asctime's documentation. It would help users if these formats were listed next to the identifier-without-parameters syn
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts 64 bit time values by maroon @ 21/05/18 10:36 PM
Beta 7.52.425 and 7.52.431 Quote: 4.Item 4, changed. This affects all features that use time values such as script identifiers/commands eg. $asctime()/$ctime/etc., features that stores file times eg. script file change monitor, measure time differen
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Assign Timer's WID (Window ID) by Event Target by Raccoon @ 21/05/18 10:34 PM
When you manually type a /timer command in any window, the .wid property is associated to this window. This has a number of beneficial uses, including the ability to use target agnostic commands like /say and /me, and to call custom aliases that use
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Encourage reading in While $hget by maroon @ 21/05/18 09:14 PM
Is there a simple snippet where you can demonstrate a /timer stops working?
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Encourage reading in While $hget by RoK @ 21/05/18 07:09 PM
If, therefore, more users the longer is the while, and all this each sock has its own data buffer, the problem is that it is blocked and has a considerable delay, hence the idea of &#8203;&#8203;using WhileFix And mIRC 7.52 has an error with
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Encourage reading in While $hget by maroon @ 21/05/18 04:46 PM
Are you trying to say you're making a mIRC script be the ircd itself? If you're sending the JOIN message when someone joins, you're also sending 300 messages each time someone chats a message to the channel too, as well as a whole lotta other events
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Encourage reading in While $hget by RoK @ 21/05/18 02:01 PM
sounds crazy but I have made an irc server and I find it very slow when a channel there are about 300 users the ircd must send all the ones inside the channel the JOIN and the one that comes in there, hence the idea of &#8203;&#8203;freezing
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Encourage reading in While $hget by Raccoon @ 21/05/18 01:39 AM
Why would anyone want to use such a .dll like that? Sounds like an ill-conceived concept, "whilefix". There's nothing broken about While. If you're having a problem with loops taking too long to complete, the problem lies in your approac
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Encourage reading in While $hget by RoK @ 20/05/18 08:46 PM
Yes but there is no option to use a dll called WhileFix.dll that freezes the loop and allows it to not get stuck, it is only for While
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help with finding name in textfile by maroon @ 20/05/18 05:46 PM
You're using the wrong syntax for $read, and then using the if() statement backwards. In effect, you're telling mIRC to display a message that the name is NOT there when the if (condition) evaluates as $true, but say the name IS there when if (condit
Bug Reports This alias contrasts new-vs-old behavior for the N parameter, though it doesn't support encryption switches or parameters, just buma switches. Quote: $new_encode(new,target text|&binvar, buma , N ) = new behavior $new_encode(new,target text|&
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $hotp() base-32 decoding by maroon @ 20/05/18 04:29 AM
As mentioned in section (2) below, question related to the issue of utf8-encoding hash strings, is this being done also by $encode's Blowfish encryption when not using the 'l' switch? For $encode being compatible with OpenSSL, I would expect $encode(
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Alt+B Nick Colors by _entropy @ 20/05/18 01:29 AM
Would be neat to have Away color and IRC Operator color
mIRC Help jerod: It sounds like you may have multiple mirc.ini files bouncing around on your system. This was probably explained before, but here it is for clarity. RULE 1: If mirc.exe and mirc.ini exist in the same folder touching each other, THEN the inst
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /filter or? by AngelaN @ 18/05/18 10:34 PM
Originally Posted By: WimsYou can use $read() to check if a line exist in a file, which is what you want to do here. To prevent emptiness in parameters, you can check against $null: if ($2 == $null) { } Thank you, I needed the help as well.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >