mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by kikuchi @ 51 minutes 53 seconds ago
Quote:Unless something has changed recently.It has. I just made some simulation and simulating 15000 JOIN message with /parseline -q to 'properly' add nickname to the nicklist is just taking ages, it's not viable and note that I was hiding the wind
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Dispatch members in $comval() by FroggieDaFrog @ Today at 02:20 PM
My example has some typos in it, so here's a corrected version: Code:alias myips { var %q = SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE IPEnabled = "True" var %err .comopen loc WbemScripting.SWbemLocator if ($come
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by FroggieDaFrog @ Today at 01:57 PM
Unless something has changed recently. The twitch api endpoint for chatters* returns the same batched list of users as is given with the batched IRC events. After 30s or so of sitting in the IRC channel mIRC's nicklist should reflect that given by th
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by kikuchi @ Today at 01:22 PM
Right, the context here is twitch, I get the nicklist for a channel from the web, which indicates who are op/halfop etc, and it also indicates that for my own nickname, which is why I was trying to remove my own nickname from the nicklist, to then re
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by Khaled @ Today at 12:37 PM
Right, after looking into this I remember why I was concerned about /parseline when I first added it to mIRC. This is actually a good example of why /parseline can be tricky to use. The /parseline command simulates server events. mIRC expects server
Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Get the active connection socket handle by Wims @ Today at 11:46 AM
You can use sendmessage() to communicate with mIRC and execute command from your to dll, that's your way to send raw messages, it wouldn't be safe to expose the real handle of sockets used in mIRC.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: [beta] /color @name @index fails by Wims @ Today at 11:43 AM
Agreed, but none of what you said makes it a bug.
Developers
Jump to new posts Get the active connection socket handle by goblin58 @ Today at 11:00 AM
Is there a way to get the active connection socket handle? I would like to be able to send raw messages from my dll via sockets but use the existing connection rather than create a new one.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Interface, Visual and Dialog improvements by klez @ Today at 10:40 AM
Already suggested a long time ago and not once! Unfortunately I'm sure that we have to wait a long time to be implemented these features, if so! Also I suggested to be able to add gif animations to dialogs According to your points: 1, 3 and 4 you c
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: [beta] /color @name @index fails by maroon @ Today at 06:56 AM
Even though the note only mentions ^K, the 16-98 color support was added to other commands at the same time, even though those items were not specifically mentioned too, so the mentioned item looks like a miss: /cnick nick 64 /debug 64 @debug /echo
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: [beta] /color @name @index fails by Wims @ Today at 04:13 AM
I support the suggestion, but how is this a bug exactly? the note in the beta.txt specifically says the support was added for ^K
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts mIRC won't mouse-wheel-scroll 1 screen at a time by hundreAd @ Today at 04:02 AM
in control panel -> mouse properties -> wheel, "vertical scrolling" is set to "one screen at a time". mIRC ignores this, scrolling 3 lines (it does use the value of "the following number of lines at a time" IF SEL
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Interface, Visual and Dialog improvements by Doctor_Souza @ Today at 03:48 AM
my sugestions: 1- Skins system to modify interface (it could be compatible with VLC Skins) 2- Emoticons in images (equal to imgmirc.dll, but custom size of images in width and height) 3- add toolbar treebar trackbar and progressbar native of mirc fo
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: regex with binvar by digitok @ Today at 03:26 AM
I also support this idea.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Retrieving named captures with $regml() by digitok @ Today at 03:26 AM
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Full match of a regex by digitok @ Today at 03:25 AM
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Dispatch members in $comval() by rockcavera @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM
I support this suggestion!
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM
Self-joining a channel. Code://.parseline -itq : $+ $ial($me) JOIN : $+ $chan Blanking the nicklist. Code://.parseline -itq : $+ $server 353 $me = $chan : //.parseline -itq : $+ $server 366 $me $chan :End of /NAMES Adding your name to the nicklist.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Dispatch members in $comval() by FroggieDaFrog @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM
I've spent the last few hours digging and can't seem to find a way to reference non-primitive members in a returned enumerate. It'd be super helpful if $comval() allowed dispatching/creating references to Individual items in the enumerate: Code:$com
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by Sat @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM
If you have already joined the channel, why do you expect a second join message of yourself (which is obviously a massive violation of the IRC protocol) to have any effect? Whatever it is that you're actually trying to do: you're doing it wrong.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by kikuchi @ Yesterday at 12:19 AM
In the script, I'm waiting for the raw 366 as I already mentioned. But to test it, you can just execute /parseline from the mIRC's editbox, so that's not related to mIRC being in an nicklist-update event, where using a timer is irrelevant. Quote:If n
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Automatically hide user's /AWAY message in /MSGing by Zelda4ever32 @ 13/12/17 11:05 PM
For me the problem is that getting the same away message is not adding any new information to me. Why not just hide the away message reply unless the message changes? Then show the new away message, then auto-hide recurring messages of that same mes
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts [beta] /color @name @index fails by FroggieDaFrog @ 13/12/17 09:20 PM
With the current 7.51.351 beta, /color can't be used to set an event's default color for the extended color indexes 16-98: Code:; /color: invalid parameters /color text 64 Furthermore, the palette in the color-options dialog should be extended to
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by Khaled @ 13/12/17 07:31 AM
There is a lot going on in the code for events like join and nick, so providing details on what it does would be difficult. If you are trying to manipulate the nick list in the same event as the nick list is being updated, it may simply be a timing i
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: /parseline and injecting $me in nicklist by Raccoon @ 13/12/17 06:36 AM
Only Khaled can explain this handling of own JOIN messages affecting the nicklist. It may help if you shared the exact command(s) that you used, and indicate whether the address information matched or not. If you do not need to see the fake Join me
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >