mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month | Past Year
Forum   Subject
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Script join multiple channels on startup by LabLover @ 26 minutes 40 seconds ago
Answering my own question. mIRC was attempting to join a channel that required my to be logged in or identified. That was not happening until after the join command failed, so, by including the login info in the script, the problem was solved. Tha
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: how parsing whois output ? by KindOne @ 50 minutes 40 seconds ago
Are you trying to do something like this? Code: ; /whois KindOne raw 312:*:{ ; :irc.atw-inter.net 312 Prill KindOne irc.atw-inter.net :EU Open Server, Provided by ATW Internet Kft. ; $1 Prill ; $2 KindOne ; $3 irc.atw-inter.net
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Script join multiple channels on startup by LabLover @ 51 minutes 7 seconds ago
Thanks for the reply, I had already found the square bracket as opposed to the brace, how embarrassing. I do think there is a timing issue, the non-existent channel I inserted at your suggestion generates a "unable to join channel error"
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Script join multiple channels on startup by maroon @ Today at 05:35 PM
Your alias ends with a square brace instead of a curly brace, but that would simply create an error message then continue trying to execute anything below the event. Does it still happen if you add a 3rd channel name? Perhaps the channel requires yo
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Script join multiple channels on startup by LabLover @ Today at 04:39 PM
Wrote a simple script to connect with two servers at start up, that works fine. I am trying to join channels using the script, I can join one channel per server but on the second server, the second channel does not join. Any help with my syntax wo
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: raw 301 by KindOne @ Today at 09:41 AM
If the network supports away-notify (it can be found in the "Caps supported:" line in your server/status window when connecting to a network) you could get the away message. It will only work if they set /away while in the same channel(s)
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: how parsing whois output ? by Anti @ Today at 12:23 AM
Thank you very much for your answer , and sorry if I'm answering you late. I losed some particular of the irc protocol, sorry for my errors. In fact I tried to connect in raw mode ( with netcat ), and with mIRC in raw mode with this command from the
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: raw 301 by Wims @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM
It has a tendency to change but it would *change* whenever the away status change, yet this one is available via the prop. Possibly the away status is available for mIRC without asking it to the server, which may not be true for the away message, but
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: raw 301 by Doctor_Souza @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM
al right, so no way to get away reason if not with whois?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: raw 301 by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM
Away Message is not a readily accessible message and it has a tenancy to change. By readily accessible, it's not available in WHO, NAMES, nor other recent IRCx3 extensions. You will have to /whois or /msg the user.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: raw 301 by Wims @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM
The ial does not provide a way to access the away message, you can suggest it.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: raw 301 by Doctor_Souza @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM
nice man, but when i use $ial(nick/address).away return $true or $false and i wish it would come back away reason, has as?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: raw 301 by Raccoon @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM
301 is only ever received from /whois. You can gather the same info of this whois line from the /who command. You can generally gather this same information, without sending a server command, with mIRC's built-in Internal Address List (IAL), which
General Discussion
Jump to new posts raw 301 by Doctor_Souza @ Yesterday at 05:19 AM
hi, is possible get info of raw 301 without giving whois, tankyou!
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Color Support by Raccoon @ 13/11/18 04:35 AM
Document referenced in beta.txt http://anti.teamidiot.de/static/nei/*/extended_mirc_color_proposal.html
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /set in editbox, /var .secs by maroon @ 12/11/18 10:35 PM
ok. And related to the 2nd issue, i didn't mention a similar issue with single-slashed var in the editbox being treated as an invalid command that's sent to the server, since it formerly had no effect without the 2nd slash to evaluate things. However
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /set in editbox, /var .secs by Khaled @ 12/11/18 10:13 PM
Thanks I am aware of both of these. The first is a side-effect of how the unset feature was originally implemented. The implementation has changed over the years, so it might be possible to change this but either way, as you noticed, it has no effect
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: My color schemes by eahm @ 12/11/18 07:20 PM
Sorry guys, one more, HexChat Black2 with lighter blues. Code:[colors] n0=HexChat Black,1,6,4,7,11,3,3,3,3,3,3,15,7,8,6,15,3,11,3,7,15,1,15,1,15,14,6,1,1,15 n1=HexChat Black2,1,6,4,7,11,3,3,3,3,3,3,15,7,8,6,15,3,11,3,7,15,1,15,1,15,14,6,1,1,15 n2
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts /set in editbox, /var .secs by maroon @ 12/11/18 06:49 PM
I came across these issues while replying to the /saveini thread. (1) When a local %var is created, it clones the .secs value from an existing global var of the same name. Luckily it appears the .secs value is ignored, even when the local scope cont
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: /saveini writing temp global vars by maroon @ 12/11/18 06:45 PM
Ok, I'd never thought of using -rv to swap vars files. I doubt it would be used much if at all, because of the effects it would have on the variables created by other scripts. But if it's an issue that all -uN or -e variables cease to exist, it shoul
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Color Support by FroggieDaFrog @ 12/11/18 03:34 PM
My extended palette script
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Color Support by Maelish @ 12/11/18 03:20 PM
I noticed that v7.52 added "Extended ^K color support for indexes 16 to 98." Does someone have a link to a color chart showing those colors?
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Channel notices in other channels by Maelish @ 12/11/18 03:14 PM
Originally Posted By: RaccoonThis is a difficult one to handle because it's a very unique behavior to Notice in mIRC. At present, there is no means to tell mIRC not to display the ChanServ notices in every channel it's seen in. I wish you were wron
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts /load -aN file by maroon @ 12/11/18 09:55 AM
Instead of silently ignoring N, could it be used for loading an aliases file into a specific position, like /load -rsN does for remote scripts?
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $cb(N,,&var) can exclude data by Khaled @ 12/11/18 09:36 AM
Thanks this issue has been fixed for the next version.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >