Well, personally, I find it much more fun to be able to explore the client myself when it's released, and then after say 24 hours of looking around, I go and look at the versions.txt.

And Khaled has always done this, he has never released information about up-and-coming mIRC's, it's just like a tradition now...please don't rant about how this is a business and you need to keep with the times and not tradition blah blah blah, I don't need my head slamming against my keyboard with boredom yet again.

I haven't seen you post one positive comment since the release of 6.1, and it's just getting monotonous now, why don't you go and grow up and get another Klient (*pun intended*) instead of whining here constantly? At the start of this entire tirade I thought you would actually have the maturity to do so, but now you're just acting like one of these lamers that we see almost every day who spam the boards etc etc...*snore*

You've made your point of view perfectly clear, and now to top it all off, offending someone in the process of doing so. Everybody has the picture, you don't need to keep repeating yourself. The words may be different, the foundation meaning of what you're saying remains the same though, and it's boring smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris