Quote:
Those seem to sum up Khaled's ideology of mIRC pretty nicely.

You are clearly ignorant of the Communist reality. Although born in the UK, I live in a country which was until 1989 a genuine Communist state, and I can assure you that there is no relation whatsoever between that system of government and the way mIRC is produced, tested, marketed, sold and used.

Indeed, I personally find such an analogy to be deeply offensive - as, I suspect, would anyone who really understands the crimes and brutality of those regimes.

I very much doubt that Khaled would want to send anyone to the gulags, although I could probably understand this desire on the part of board users/moderators when faced with someone who seems to have nothing better to do than send dozens of moaning messages just because they aren't getting their own way.

Quote:
Lets use the communist mantra against mIRC! To reword the motto, "mIRC users of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but the chains of a shoddy IRC client!"

You are further displaying your ignorance - Marxism's call for workers of the world to unite was adopted by the Communists, but despite the propaganda Communism developed on from Marxism-Leninism and should not be confused with the pure form of it, notwithstanding the compulsory teaching of Marxism-Leninism in schools. (Why else was Trostky murdered?)

There was really NO need for you to post such an insulting message, especially when you are so clearly unaware of the real implications of what you are saying.

PastMaster

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-: