Thought I'd join in the crusade against ignorance.

Stan142, warez is in fact on the decrease. Only 2/5 of the biggest networks actually allow it now, and soon enough, one day, they will stop it too. And then all you annoying IRC users who sit aimlessly in channels messaging bots will all be huddled on to a network where the admins care more about the userbase than if people chat or not, so are quite prepared to allow warez.

What's more, you have *NO* idea what Khaled is like in real life, nor do you have any idea about what we're like, so referring to us as "Internet geeks" is a ridiculous statement to make. Throughout your posts you make me wonder whether you know anything about anything at all..

And another point - nobody is forcing you to use mIRC. On the contrary, me, and I'm sure a few others, would be happy to see the back of you. However, I'm sure you're excuse for using mIRC is that there is no other better program for IRCing on Windows than mIRC - that statement in itself is surely grounds for paying for it? Now, is $20.00 that much? He even lets you pay just $10.00 if you're financially constrained. And if you really, really, really don't want to/can't pay for it, all you have to do is put up with a dialogue box which can be closed in 0.001 seconds. But of course, users like you, as usual, resort to breaking the law.

But hey, what can we do about it? You're yet another ignorant and arrogant user who feels they can do what they want, and you bring your bad, childish attitude onto these boards, spurting cuss words at every chance you get, whilst all the time displaying your lack of brain cells, and revealing to us that you lack in certain *cough* other departments too. (You might want to look up Sigmund's Freud's theory of men who make up for something by acting "big" or buying big things. Unless that's a little too geeky for someone as cool and fashionable as you. </sarcasm>)

IRC is Internet Relay Chat - Bear that in mind before opening your gaping gob in future.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris