Basically what you're saying by "get used to it" is "settle for something that isn't worth what it costs." And I'm not about to do that. If Khaled is so stubborn that he refuses to admit that he (like everyone else) makes mistakes and that 6.1 was one such mistake, well then why do I want to pay money to someone who refuses to reason and instead insists he is right and everyone else is wrong? Why does he know what I like better than I do?

And again, I am NOT saying remove things. I'm saying make them optional. You say the grips are no big deal. Fine, good for you, you can use the non-functional toolbar grip all day long for all I care, I don't like it and I don't want it and I'm not going to pay for it. I'm glad you're happy with mIRC, I'm not, and instead of settling I've already found a client that I like more than mIRC. The author of this client (get this) posts messages like "sorry the new version is taking longer than expected" and "here are some features that will be in the new version," you know, someone who actually _cares_ that his users are happy and wants to keep them involved in the development process. And, lets not forget, unlike Khaled who actually makes a decent amount of money from mIRC, this author (due to the fact that his client isn't as popular) doesn't make nearly as much yet he manages to update his client more often than Khaled does even though Khaled doesn't have to worry about having a job as well! And, unlike mIRC when this client has "grips" they actually do stuff! I'm sorry I didn't switch to this client sooner, I've been missing out on a better program for all this time!