Quote:
um .. excuse me? I wasn't aware that Khaled was making mIRC just to suit you ...

Yup you're right, I'm the _only_ one who complained about 6.1, I must have imagined everyone else including the 5 people who've now messaged me (or posted here) asking what the other client I've switched to is. Yup, it's certainly clear I'm the _only_ one unhappy with mIRC.

Quote:
Personally, I'll be happy to see you gone (if, in fact you really DO go, since the last time you said you were you backed out claiming people messaged you to stay).

Great, then we can both be happy! I can be happy with my new client, and you can be happy never seeing me again! I'll be gone once discussion on this thread stops (or it gets locked/deleted) because I want to be here to give anyone who wants it information about how there are better clients out there (which, as Krejt also said, he wants me (and I guess others?) to use instead of mIRC).

Oh and btw, yes people did msg me asking me to say, but rather than post their nicks here and getting people like you to then start hating them as well, I decided to be nice and keep their names quiet.