Nope, a good debater is someone that is able to get the message across to others. How that is done or any reference to quality is merely a matter of personal opinion. I didn't respond to most of your post because it was almost entirely irrelevant itself, namely the sentence about nick completors, it was mentioned no-where else in the thread.

Secondly, I do not criticise people for the way they spell, it is infact you that do that and if I recall correctly you were taken to task about it by Parabrat and asked to consider variations of spelling a "learning experience", something which I totally agree with.

Lastly, the reason why you come across to people as snotty is because you always doubt people. It appears that you deem yourself above everyone else and you seem to come across as self-centred with the "I know it all" attitude. What galls me the most is that you tell me that I cannot do something because it is supposeldy impossible when I know for a fact that I damn well can do it. And I don't need to look down on others in the process.