I said "prove it is easy" if you are telling me it will take you 6 months then you already admitted that you were totally wrong when you said it was easy since a script that takes 6 months to do is not going to be easy.

It doesn't prove anything of the sort. What it proves is that I know I can do it and that if I chose to do it I will do it in my own sweet time and not in the time required by anyone else. You must believe that other people just sit infront of computers all day. Fact of the matter is, I am in the middle of shifting from one flat to the next, as I can't be bothered hiring a removals company I do it myself, requiring about 30 trips with motor car and trailer. I am also in the middle of sorting out government red tape so I can start another business venture. So as you can see, in the last two or three lines, that there are higher priorities than merely proving you wrong.

Your last post is, yet again, chokkas with misrepresentations. And you call yourself a debater? For the record, I will make the dynamic channel central - where there is a will there is a way. All it requires is positive thinking and some time away from the necessary tasks of life.