You've made no valid points in there. You proved that _your_ channel central is easy to script, that doesn't prove _mine_ is.
"mIRC should have a built in mp3 player"
Your response: "A nick completor is easy to script"

You proved a feature I did NOT ask for and NEVER said should be added to mIRC is easy to script, how does that prove anything? Furthermore your idea of CHANMODES= doesn't even make sense. How does CHANMODES= tell you that +c means "no colors", it doesn't. It lists the modes, not what they do, and not what access levels can set them. The only way to know such things is to let the user enter it. How should mIRC know whether mode +W can be set by halfops or not? CHANMODES doesn't say that. The user must tell mIRC. Oh and also I didn't challenge you to do anything, I said "prove it is easy" if you are telling me it will take you 6 months then you already admitted that you were totally wrong when you said it was easy since a script that takes 6 months to do is not going to be easy. If it were easy, your reply should have said "go to http://....../dynchancentral.mrc, I've already finished it" not "talk to me 6 months from now".

And as for showing that some people don't follow the CHANMODES spec, so let me see if I understand this, personA breaks a rule, therefore personB can break the rules too? Ever heard the saying "two wrongs don't make a right"? You didn't prove you are right for saying mIRC should break the spec, you just proved that the people in question did something wrong, and if you can't see the difference there...