Actually not all of Fords older cars were the generic black I was a part owner of a "1925 Ford Model TT Truck" with my stepfather which was sitting in someones barn for nearly 80 years in its originality which was a forest green color and of course We did restore it to look newer using authentic parts to rebuild it...the paint job was touched up but it was green and looked similar to the one shown on this persons webpage.

The only difference between my truck and the one pictured, the wheels on mine were original and the rims were made of wood and were the natural wood color, as well as the wood siding the natural wood color and the bed of the truck itself was indeed wood too. Not to mention my truck went for $10,000 dollars at an antique auto show at an auction back in Michigan last june...My stepfather used his half of the money to purchase another one he found sitting in some farmers field and is currently restoring it..

Although, i'm not sure about other colors other than red, black, or green that I have seen on original autos of that era but I thought I would reply anyways smile