Quote:
the normal mouse's cable takes it back from falling to the floor and cracking, but wireless mice are falllllling and then cracking (these mice have more height because of the battery, so more faster falling and more bigger cracking)

Well tell that to my "wireless mouse" aka an MS intellimouse that fell off the desk, and the wire got ripped out of it from the fall. And as for the logitech mouse, it's fallen off the desk 3 times, hasn't broken (and btw Logitech has a lifetime guarantee, MS does not), and I also did some testing including dropping it from 15ft (on to carpet), and it still didn't break. No physical damage (cracks, etc), and no internal damage (still works fine).
Quote:
and if u are using it with a laptop, and e.g. u are using your laptop at a bigbig place where mucchh ppl, a robber is picking up your mouse and when you see it he is going away with your mouse.. and while you are yelling after it ("heeeeeeeey he stolen my mouseeeeeeee heeeeey!!" lame people are laughing "why dont you take your mouse into a cage?") the robber comes back and steals your laptop:D

Umm ? Why does using it with a laptop imply in a big place? I use my wireless mouse (bluetooth rules!) and my laptop while sitting on my deck in back of my house. Not only is "many people" an overstatement, "1 person" is an overstatement, seeing as how there isn't anyone in sight. And if I was using it in a crowded place (and I have), I've yet to have anyone steal my mouse. Why you ask? Because I don't put it on a bench and then walk away. It's either right next to me, or right on my knee. So if someone can steal the mouse off my knee without me noticing, I'm sure they could just as easily yank a wired mouse out of the back of the laptop as well.

Quote:
so i think wireless mice are not really good.. just for lame ppl.

That reminds me of a story, one about the telephone. About 6 months before the telephone was invented, people said it would be "stupid" and "useless" to be able to transmit voice over a wire. Well looking back, we can clearly see they were 100% wrong. Most people own one or more telephones, and the Internet as we know it wouldn't even exist had it not been for telephones. My point is, just because you don't see the use of a wireless mouse does not make it useless. I can name several uses. I use one for powerpoint presentations on a projector screen. It allows me to walk around the room (one of the rules to being a good rhetorician is never stay in the same place for too long) when giving a presentation rather than having to sit at the computer desk and not even be able to look at my audience. I use one on my laptop because an "eraser head" mouse is just annoying to me, hard to use, and I figured why should I bother having to plug a mouse into the back of my laptop each time I want to use it rather than just taking advantage of my laptop's builtin bluetooth transmitter and simply having the mouse near it makes it work better? And on my desktop I use a wireless mouse because, well not everyone has a monitor that is right next to the tower.