Comparing DCX to those resources is comparing David with Goliath, granted. I'm just putting it out there that there are other options then a DCX compiled into mIRC's source but to still be a part of mIRC.

Please don't tell me to go and search for previous discussions:
1. I took part in most of them.
2. Unlike asking for help, which people could have answered themselves by searching for the solution. A discussion is an evolving matter, and more often then not is never really settled. By saying to search for previous discussions whether repetitive or not you give off the wrong signals: what you mean is you've covered you're own arguments already which is fine but is no reason for me not to state mine as many times as i damn please.
3. When you do not even read my posts.

I could list more points why it's rude but i'll save both of us the trouble.
Lastly and totally off topic: You should really get your feet back on the ground. Making comments such as:
Quote:

"Sounds more like you're asking him to inherit more work for the sake of your inability to download a .dll file."

Snobby remarks like that only make you sound like a big jerk (i'll refrain from putting it harshly) and have no added value what so ever. Because the ability or inability to download a dll file has NOTHING to do with it, and therefor reads as a lame attempt at embarrassing the other party. This is not the first time I've seen you do it and not only to me. Even if you feel the person you're replying to is a complete nitwit you should at least have the decency to be a little respectful.

We've 'clashed' several times, disagreeing on several matters and that's perfectly fine: i love discussions but do it respectfully please.

Back on topic:

mIRC could add default support by including DCX and adding a switch to /dialog to say it's a DCX enabled dialog and pass an event handler. All this has to do is create a dialog table, open it and mark it. This behavior hasn't and will not change in DCX.

Because DCX is still the external dll it is users can decide to upgrade/downgrade as they see fit and it won't interfere with creating regular mIRC dialogs.

DCX has been steadily developed since '05 and already has seen several shifts in the main leads ClickHere started then hixxy took over then twig and now Ook and Andy and myself have been doing fixes/adding new features ever since ClickHere made it open source. Right now the Team consists of 4 people that actively participate although things have slowed down a bit since the last release. So DCX has already survived several main lead changes.

DCX could die tomorrow but even if it did mIRC would still have a really decent dialog support. You seem to forget that doing this is a nice to have for us scripters, even if it had some small bugs(and inherintly being it's software it has rather then had) it wouldn't affect the regular mIRC user.

Adding this support will also save mIRC on theoretical development time as well, granted it would implement all the feautures and the learning cure for DCX is very low indeed especially for someas as apt with WINAPI as Khaled if he ever did wanted (not needed) to fix something.

Acquiring a large new codebase doesn't have to be the big evil thing you make it out to be and the benefits could possibly be a huge time saver for Khaled.

Now as stated this is all theorizing, i'm not whiny about wanting this added am i? I'm just casting a different light over the matter. Wheter it will be added or not is irreverent.

$maybe