Quote:
I am thoroughly confused by your post. I get that you are wanting to relay certain info from a prebot, but I don't see what specifically. Also, if you are in a channel alone and sending the info there, then why not just use an @window instead?

hey schaefer31 and SladeKraven thanx for the replys,

@schaefer31

ok if any user/op/voice whoever types -pre Blahblah.DVDR-release or just even -pre DVDR to get pre times etc..,
this script will echo the users txt to my filtered chan,thats not what i wanted.
I have a filter in place >> if (PRETIME isin $1-) << which blocks the responce that the bot gives to them so thats working fine.
I only want what the prebot announces whats new and not any 1 else's quiries or txt.
I have filters in place to filter out all the languages i dont want to see and thats working great,
but if someone just makes a quiry in the chan for a release,

e.g Chan echo's from
Quote:

<Some_User> -pre Blahblah.DVDR-release

e.g Chan echo's to
Quote:

<@EchoBot> -pre Blahblah.DVDR-release

it will echo what they typed into my filtered chan,i want it to ignore/filter all users commands/txt etc...

@SladeKraven

i tried what you suggested but it still has the same results,

Quote:

ON 1:TEXT:*:#CHAN_ECHO'S_FROM:{

if (PRETIME isin $1-) || (French isin $1-) || (SWEDiSH isin $1-) || (DANiSH isin $1-) || (German isin $1-) || (DUTCH isin $1-) || (.KOR. isin $1-) || (.iTALiAN. isin $1-) || (.SATRip. isin $1-) || (.PL. isin $1-) || (.*-pre*. iswm $1-) {

set %echo.say OFF
}

if anyone typed into the chan -pre DVDR or -pre XBOX etc... it will still show up in my filtered chan.
Thanks heaps for the replies guys but still looking for a solution if anyone is able to assist wink