Hi, ParaBrat, not all scripts no.

I have two seperate folders for the scripts, one each for me and one for the bot, i'll try explain.

Ok, i have the following folders set up:

C:\Program Files\mIRC\ShadowDemon\scripts
and
C:\Program Files\mIRC\MyBot\scripts

I keep all my personal scripts in the ShadowDemon\Scripts folder, and i keep protection and ban stuff, plus a few bot type scripts in the MyBot\Scripts folders.

The bot has never had this problem of it's scripts unloading, there is only one script, that i have that is in both script folders and that is called "MUTUBanProt73.ini" This script prevents people from either trying to kick or ban me or my bot from my channel. and a few people have tried to do this already, it saves the settings to the remote.ini file in their respective folders.

I keep the MUTUBanProt script in their respective script folders, one for me and one for the bot, so all settings get saved to their respective mirc.ini files.

I'll also give you the size of the mirc.ini files, just in case it has something to do with file size.

ShadowDemon, mirc.ini = 4.14 KB
MyBot, mirc.ini = 4.88 KB

Like i said before, it only happens to the Shadowdemon\mirc.ini And Not MyBot\mirc.ini files, which is kinda weird

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience